i notice at work that all the good looking girls get all the attention

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hubbywubby, Oct 13, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

There is a girl I work with and she is not great looking and is very over weight blah blah blah... However I'm gonna say she knows more then anyone other person in her department. Yet I notice all the men most of which are married always go to the cute girls for help. Now I'm not gonna say I'm a saint but one day I went to this girl who nobody ever goes to and I asked her for help.. She look at me in shock. Anyway i realized she was super smart. I should have known because she spends most of her lunch hour reading. Anyway now I only go to her because she has the answers and she is very eager to help me and she is the sweetest person you would ever want to work with. Plus she has a really good personality. She calls me by my last name which I find amusing. Anyway not sure what my point is except I guess if you really cared about your job you would find the best person to help you. Not the best looking... I used to be guilty of the same thing but now I'm more open minded... Not saying that cute girls are not smart. Looks have nothing to do with it. Also the cute girls in my office are smart but do not compare to my connection...

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Depends on the motive doesn't it?
    Go to cute girl to flirt, go to smart girl for genuine assistance; no brainer really.

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yeah. I mean Id go to a sexy secretary for help over just about anybody else

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

we live in a society where sex sells yo

5. almostthere

Gold Member

One of the places I do business just hired a girl who knows nothing and has no memory of what she's doing. On the other hand she's such a piece of ass. She's more like a stripper tha a saleperson. She's so freaking fine. But way too young for me

6. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Life i strange. Looks do matter in this world but as I have aged and matured, I have learned that looks are not everything, it's the person inside that counts and really, the inner person is what counts. A great person on the inside can actually be more sexy than one with great looks but has no substance.

7. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Thats just life lol it's like high school cute girls also got all the attention haha.

8. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Well my wife didn't marry me for my looks. I'm not unattractive but she could have done better in that department but she said it was my attitude and personality that first attracted her to me.

9. 33stack

Gold Member

i see it all the time. it makes me sick. i ignore them completely. they fuckin hate me. lol

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

And when you see them 10 years later they got ugly, didn't they. And lots of the strange plain girls really developed into beauties.

11. Lucky

Lucky New Member

This is true but a less good looking woman that carries herself well and dresses well and has a good personality can command attention herself. I would rather have a woman like this that a stuck up bitch that is good looking in the long run.

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

There is no such thing as way to young if they are of legal age.