I Never Get To Cum, Do I?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

My friends are all having hot monkey sex right now with someone somewhere. Being a virgin sucks right now... :(

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Just out of curiousity, do you just want to lose your virginity or do you want it to be something special? Sounds to me you just want to lose it, you can always find someone willing to take it.

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Kisses is right hun, there's a distinct difference between losing it to someone special, and just losing it for the hell of it.

A female friend once told me that for every different guy she was with it meant less and less emotionally to her, but it was still fun. So the question is: What do you value more, the fun or the emotional experience? Finding that someone that blends both of those is what life's about.

4. Miki

Miki Banned

Emotions... Yet, I feel like I'm missing out on something.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Emotions in reference to??? I'm just saying find someone where there is both an emtional connection and a physical one. Don't rush into one for the sake of the other.

6. Miki

Miki Banned

:( I know. It's just a pain that my friends keep rubbing how good sex must feel in my face..

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Lass ... you need to ignore it. Hell, I'm in the same damn boat you are ... well sorta ... no hot bodyguard in my life ... and knowing my luck if I had one, she's be gay :lol... but I digress...

It'll come (no pun) just give it a chance.

8. Miki

Miki Banned

:( I hate the world...

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

It's a big beautiful place. Maybe I'm weird, but when I see a beautifully built car, or a perfect sunset, or a Skyscraper or glass and steel, I eralize how much I like being alive. There's too much to live for to throw it away or hate life.

Hating the morons that you have to deal with in life is another matter.

10. Kisses

Kisses New Member

A1 is right on the button there! I have had those times where I hate life, but then I just look at what I have...not what I don't have. Start thinking positively and not negatively and things will turn around. Hating life makes things worse.

11. Jayce

Gold Member

You really should wait until you find the right person. If you go out and have sex with some dude, sure it'll feel great. But half an hour later you'll wonder what all the fuss is about. Now when you meet someone you love, that only amplifies the experience... THEN, 30 minutes later, 3 days later, a week later, you still sit back and think of how great a night that was, sharing those moments with somebody you loved.

You should be more concerned with keeping your eyes open to find somebody you care about as opposed to wanting to get laid.

Hell, my girlfriend and I were dating for 4 years before we had intercourse!!

And I'd ignore your friends... sure, all of us gather here as adults to talk about sex in general, but anybody who goes out there and brags about sex, in my opinion, doesn't know shit. Whenever I have a few buddies over and we're drinking, you always know who the wieners are when they sit there and say 9 times "omg lyk I'm s000 drunk!"

Hell, I've had sex, and I haven't even told any of my friends. Sure I may joke around about it, but I've never said anything that lead them to believe I've had sex. What's the big deal? That's something to talk about between me and my other half, not necessarily my buddies.

12. Miki

Miki Banned

:) This is all so touching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.