i needed him for 15 years and tonight !

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lickablesue, May 11, 2007.

?

would you like more

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

This is a true story it happened to me there is a sequel and a prequel to this story if people request them I will publish them. I am not a writer; so please let me know your thoughts and your opinions

We all went into the bedroom he removed our towels and the rest of his clothes. He laid me on the bed. Then lifting her he put her over my face her face facing my feet. Her pussy inches away from my face, twinkle with wetness, I reach out me tongue and just touched it, she let out a moan, and lowered herself, just a bit, just so I could lick her but only on the outside. Her legs were tight round my head so I could not get up to suck her wonderful pussy.

My mind had gone into over drive, I was trying to get at this pussy, when, what felt like a bolt of electric hit me, when first a nipple, got pulled and twisted firm but nice and the other was taken between teeth and nibbled.

Oh god I needed that pussy, I went to raise my hands but they were caught, one was put directly onto my own pussy. The other was wrapped round his fantastic dick.

I was so excited I went mad wanking him 50 to the dozen but he stopped me. Slowing the pace right down, his other hand was working my fingers over my clit again and again then stopped and his finger push one of mine inside my dripping pussy.

I looked up and the pussy above me had two fingers in it slowly moving round and round then they were pulled out of her pussy and placed into my waiting mouth. I sucked them like no tomorrow like I would never suck them again.

My own hand had increased pace on my pussy and my nipples were on fire from the kissing, nibbling and licking they had been receiving. I could feel his pre cum on my hand I was quick to move it to my mouth, to get my first taste of this dick I had waited for, for so long and I was not disappointed it was great.

Then I felt my body shudder and arch I came, I heard him laugh and say that’s the first of many tonight I hope, I just nodded enjoying the feeling.

He then moved down my body saying, well no need to waist good pussy juice. What a slut I was I flung my legs, as wide as I could get them. So he had easy enter and I shouted oh god yes eat me.

Then she lowered her pussy to my face and said one good meal deserves another. She spread her lips wide and sat on my face I was frantic. I darted my tongue in and out of her hole, she was so tight. I don’t remember her been so tight before. The he lifted my hand away from my pussy and said mine know I think. I said in a muffled voice, stop teasing my cunt and lick it. His tongue hit my clit as one finger invaded my pussy and another pushed at the entrance to my rear love tunnel.

I was now sucking and licking her pussy so hard and fast my face getting covered in her juices as she ground into me. His finger had now found it way into my ass, using my own juices as lube. His tongue working away like a master fiddler on my clit, his fingers working in and out of me it was to good, I was cuming again, and so was she

Then I felt my legs been lifted and she moved down a bit, so I could lick her little rose bud hole. |She bent and started kissing my titties and nipples like she was mad, she darted from on to the other and back

I could not see him still, but I felt his 91/2 inch dick start to open me up. I was going mental licking from her pussy to her ass to her pussy. And he pushed more and more into me. Then he stopped I could feel him buried all the way into me his pelvic bone on mine. He pulled out but so slow, so far, I thought he was going to take it out, and then he rammed it back in. Slowly out and back in as he came into me he arched his back in a way that push his dick up not in, so with every downward thrust he hit my g spot.
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my god most men I know, can’t find the g never mind hit it over and over.

She was now holding her bum cheeks apart waiting for my invading tongue. I dipped a finger inside her pussy and traced it to her waiting and wanting ass hole

He was now working me in rhythm his movement getting faster, stronger and harder. His fingers now rolling my clit round and round my head was spinning, I could not scream from the pressure of her pussy and ass covering my mouth. My finger was now imbedded in her ass hole and she began to buck. I worked it faster and faster my teeth found her clit again and I was biting it. In return she bit my nipples and slapping my titties. He was now mounting, what felt like all out attack upon my pussy. Fucking me, harder, deeper, than I had ever been fucked before. His thumb now grinding my clit into my body, I could take no more. I screamed as loud as I could from inside her pussy as my passion exploded from my body. I felt her convulse and shudder my face. Which was now once again covered in her fuck juice.

Then I felt him swell inside me and heard him say oh god yes. As I felt the first wave of his hot spunk hit deep inside me, then another, then another. It seemed to go on for ages and ages but so wonderful I did not want him to stop cumin but he stopped and we feel in a heap together. And he whispered in my ear was that worth waiting for, tears running down my face I could not speak only nod yes. But little did I know that was only the start,

2. childish_acts

childish_acts New Member

i want more, i want more! please...i really enjoyed it

3. Jack28

Jack28 New Member

That was pretty good. I'd love to see the seque and prequel as I'm sure it will make the stroy that much better

4. beemer

beemer New Member

That was great reading.
    Cant wait to read sequel and prequel.:D

5. lala87

lala87 New Member

that was one hell of a story!!!

can't wait!

6. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

the sequal is now posted
    hope you enjoy it love sue

and thank you for your nice comments

#6 lickablesue, May 21, 2007
    Last edited: May 21, 2007
  7. bubbajr

bubbajr New Member

now thats a good story

8. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

your story

oh!sue,i liked your story...you have very good talents and imagination..
    congrats...write more and more and more..
    yardlyin

9. racefreak

racefreak New Member

good story

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow, that was hot! Can't wait to read the sequel!