I need to work on my game... and tips?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maddox, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Maddox

Maddox New Member

1. I'm a very sweet, caring guy with a good sense of humor -- but a major downfall I feel that I have is my shyness. I'm a fairly shy person when meeting new people, and that shyness is doubled or tripled when I'm first getting to know a rather attractive girl.

I'm great over the phone, or on myspace, or text messaging or something -- I think it's because there's that medium between you two, I don't feel as if I can make a total jackass out of myself. But in person, I tend to choke up...

Are there any things that you girls love a guy to do/say when you first meet and are spending that time getting to know eachother better over, say, a week after meeting? I will have to take note and work on them, and get more used to doing them even if I think I'll make an ass out of myself. If I have someone to confirm that it won't really make me look like a jackass/it's not hard to accomplish, I'll give it a try... I'll ask my female friends, too...

One major reason I ask this is because I'm going to a party tomorrow, and there's a couple girls going who I have a crush on. They don't know that I like them, I've known one since last year and I met the other about a week ago. I would like to find out if either of them likes me, have some fun with them and my friends, and hopefully get a little closer to one of the girls... if you catch my drift ;)

I don't expect to go all the way or anything, but a little makeout action or even some oral sex sounds pretty great to me right about now.

Thanks for any help you guys/gals have to give...

P.S. If I'm ever about to go down on a girl -- it's not smart to be a little buzzed, is it? I've never gone down on a girl before, so I think I'd have to be sober and really "know my way around" in order to fully please her -- which I want to do.

Come to think of it, do you know of any good DVD instructional videos that explain some good techniques to make a girl orgasm? I was going to get the idegasms video, but it's $97... if anyone has it, is it really worth that much money?

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Sinclair Institute used to have some very good educational videos. They aren't cheap either.

No, it's not usually a good idea to "be a little buzzed" for any sex. Some might disagree, but I think unless you need to relax your inhibitions a little, alcohol doesn't enhance sex and only tends to reduce the experience. Too much booze can ruin it... for both people... imho. Besides that, you're not old enough to drink legally, so I'd be an idiot to recommend it to you. :lol

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

This is SO true!

Oh and with regards to shyness there is a line that tends to get things started very well.

"Hi, I'm ____" Let the conversation go from there. I'm actually rather shy around women as well. But, at the same time, a simple, classy introduction can set you apart.

4. Morgan

Morgan New Member

It's hard to give advice on girls, because there is nothing that works on every girl. All I can say for sure is what I like to see in a guy...

Personally, I never liked it when a guy would come up to me and start hitting on me right away. It's better to first start off talking about something interesting. Talk about your favorite movies, or talk about music, or talk about mutual friends, or talk about jobs or school, personal passions and hobbies...whatever. Try to establish some common interests.

I personally think that's the key. Because my thinking has always been, "Well, if we don't have anything in common, then what's the point?" If you can establish a connection, something that you guys can both be passionate about together, then she'll be more inclined to feel like she'd be a fool for letting that connection go. You have to make her feel like, "Wow, this guy's really cool. He's into such-and-such, just like me. That's awesome. How often do you find a guy like this?"

I think that'll also help with your feelings of shyness, because you forget about your self-consciousness and start focusing on the interesting conversation.

My two cents.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't think you could get better advice than this, Maddox :tup A lot of guys seem to have this misguided notion that there's a no-fail strategy for piquing a woman's interest. No two women are alike, and the best you can hope for is that you'll discover how compatible the two of you are through good old-fashioned conversation. That's what most women are looking for--not a man who can charm and disarm--we simply want to be with someone we "click" with.

I'll just add that there's a helluva lot more to making love to a woman than "the orgasm". That's part of it, true, but don't neglect the finer aspects of romancing a woman (sex is psychological for us!): http://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-Fir...0060538252/ref=pd_sim_b_2/102-2796024-2500110

Good luck!

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Hmmmm

I see a new SF tagline somewhere there...