[Ask a Girl] I need to get laid

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Feb 1, 2012.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

My wife is not helping me. I need to get laid. what should I do?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Oop, sorry, I forgot this was for gals only

#2 pbs, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Have you tried talking to her? Is she possibly just too busy? Maybe she doesn't even notice that you need sex. Sometimes when I get really busy working, house work, etc I forget about sex. It's literally not even on my mind. Maybe this is what happened with your wife.

#3 AGFUNK, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  4. ply

ply
    Gold Member

My wife has decided that once a week is plenty. That'll only work for as long as she has me under her thumb. If I ever achieve independance again I'll be going out and getting me some

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'm not a girl, but have you tried dragging her by the hair down the hallway (telling her what you want to do to her on the way to the bedroom) then throwing her on the bed , tying her down and eating her pussy until she cums all over you...then fucking the living shit out of her until she begs you to cum....then pull out and cum all over her face and tits.....
    for added effect you may want to whisper in her ear that you "love her very much, and always will" right before you grab her by the hair....

just a thought....

(also ,in the weeks previous , u may want to establish a stop word , or "safe word" so she can stop you if she really wants to.) but i'm sure she wont...

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've actually given basically the same advice to a friend of mine. I told him to pick her up and toss her on the bed, rip her clothes off and fuck the shit out of her.

At first glance it sounds harsh, but be on alert for signs that she really doesn't want it so you don't humiliate her, or worse, hurt her.

Maybe it will spark the joys of spontaneity.

My friend was too much of a pussy to try it. He just kept complaining.

7. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I'd be doing that butt I'm not physically capable right now. I'd have to tie her down. Or up

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Find another woman. My wife is okay at sex and my girlfriend is great, so that's why I see her. My girlfriend's husband has a heart condition and the medications he takes means he can't get hard, so that's why she sees me. We have great times together, and the more we see each other the better it gets. We're more in tune to each other emotionally now, rather than just sexually, and that's made our times much better.

My girlfriend said and I mostly agree with her, that's it's impossible for a single person to be best friend, confidant, someone you make laugh, someone who makes you laugh, someone who helps you when you're down and a great lover as well! I don't think impossible, but I think it's rare, which is why many married men have affairs, mostly with married women (also searching for the same thing).

9. gamecockscott

gamecockscott New Member

i have a question off topic. wife had affair several yrs ago with a coworker. she initially told me that she loved him but has since changed her story. why is it that he could do so many things with her sexually that she never did with me. she swallowed his cum countless times and even initialted sex. never with me. why is it that she was so wet and turned on with him? he could finger fuck her to an orgasm, fuck her 2 x a day. they worked together in a hospital and were both directors so they had their own offices. she has always lied about the details. i made the guy give me details. wish sometimes that i hadnt. she now denies that she loved hiim. says that it was a game. but for the 8 months that they fucked she fell in love. initially told me so. why did she change her story. does she still think of hime several yrs later.? any help is appreciated.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

How is sex with wife now? She does those things with you?
    Not to play envious or get even treatment but hey, she's your wife and
    the person she should be doing this with in the first place is you.
    I wonder if it's a dynamics thing, if she is more dominant than you overall.
    Maybe you work on "forcing" her some day, see if it turns her on and leads to better things, I read some women of higher positions look for that.
    Just an idea. Does she still work with him? Anything pointing to suspicion?
    (I don't mean for you to look for things that are not there, a slippery slope!) Try one day when having sex a new twist. Give her stimulation with your fingers and oral, try and see how she likes it.
    Give updates.

11. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Usually she does not hold back but I'm going to write it off as a dry spell and I think I will try to toss her ass on the bed and tear her close off and just use her as my sex toy. What do I have to lose... It has been a rough winter with everyone getting sick(colds) and other Minor things. If she does not give in I will have to wait it our for a while before I think of any alternatives.. I don't think women should have say over sex. We should have cards and we agree on how many times a week we want it. Then we pull the cards. If the other person declines then we get to use the card with someone else. So tonight I want to get laid. I give my wife my card and she submits. If not I go across the street and bargain with my neighbours wife who may have pulled her card but her husband said no. Now I get his wife for the nite... Sounds good to me..

12. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Mmm ....

Yes try this.

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Really? I don't understand why you wouldn't just say something to her about wanting to have sex. She probably doesn't know that you want it unless you say something.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife and I usually set a date in advance, and the next date will be Sunday afternoon for a few hours. Works for us.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Having had a lot of sex with a lot of married women, I can answer this (which your wife will never do truthfully). She had better sex wtih him than she does with you, and from the sounds of what happened he was more sexually agressive than you (like I'm more sexually agressive than most men). This may seem harsh, but this is what happened. Also he was a director: successful and powerful. That's a strong aphrodisiac (which is why I've had a lot of affairs).

Like all affairs she did love him. But don't fret because I've loved two women at the same time (as I love two women now), and it's easy to love one's core partner, and to love one's other partner, and to love both strongly and with conviction. Love isn't exclusive.

Now that you know you can do something about it. But that's not easy because, to a large extent, to be a sexual conqueror requires personality change. Not easy at all.

This is why she thinks of him, because she wants more of that great sex she once had. Same way that I think of lovers in my past, and maybe those married women think of me too.

16. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

ST I took a shower and shaved, trimmed my nails and got ready for my attack. She kept comg in and doing stuff. I finally got up locked the door and approached her. She asked my what I was doing and I said in a few minutes I will be doing you. She thought ti was funny but then she aside she has her perioed. Now I'm ok with that but it is here first night and I know thats one of her heavier nights. Oh well I told her it was OK but then I said i need her soon. I said I will give her time to get eater but I would be back. Hey you cant win all of the time but if she finds another excuse next week then something is up and I'm gonna ned answers..

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I suggested you should have an affair, but this might be evidence that she's having an affair. Has she always been like this? Is this a major and sudden change?

Every married woman I've had an affair with has a husband at home who didn't know. Think about it.

18. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Lets just say you intent to see if ytou can meet someone on the side.
    You or her ever brought this up as an open relationship type?
    What would be her position on ths? Would she take you to court and divorce? You mention you think about it. Caution to the wise.

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I don't think she's having an affair. They have kids, work, etc. Like I said before she probably didn't notice that the lack of sex was hurting him. If he didn't say anything about the lack of sex until today then it shouldn't be seen as a major problem. You should always try to communicate your needs first before doing anything like even thinking about going outside of the relationship.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

The woman I am having an affair with has 2 children, 13 & 15, and a job. SO WHAT! She's having sex with me whenever we are in each other's city and it's getting better, although both of us don't want anything more than casual sex with a follow-up meal.

Only an emotionally blind woman or one married to an emotionally dead husband (wooden and unable to express himself non-verbally) wouldn't twig that a lack of sex wasn't a problem!