I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bigdaddyrich, Dec 4, 2003.

1. bigdaddyrich

bigdaddyrich New Member

Im pretty new to this so bear with me . My s/o and I have a problem and we need some advice. My lady has a semen fetish. she loves the taste and she says the thought of drinking a mans semen turns her on. Wait before you say whats the problem. she not only drains me daily she wants more. she asked me if I would allow her to suck off other guys. I could not agree to this. I try to be openminded but we agreed in our exploration of our sexual relationship. that we would not include another person. I want to keep her and make her happy so we continue to discuss this matter. She has come up with the idea of me asking my friends to collect their semen in a jar for her to drink while we have sex. Now how in the hell am I supposed to ask them that? I think I could bear her drinking someones elses semen like that but not my friends. I dont want them to know she such a freak. shes beautiful and much younger than me and I dont want to lose her.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Whoa...no offense, but that's just fucked up. I just really don't know what to tell you, but it honestly doesn't sound like a good situation. To me it sounds like she's got some major sexual issues going on here that just are not normal. Plus, I'd be worried if she felt she "needed" cum that bad that she would find more on her own with out you knowing. It appears that she may be rather young & exploring her sexual world, but this is not normal.
    I wish you the best of luck!

3. bigdaddyrich

bigdaddyrich New Member

Thanks and yeah I feel the same way. When I think back to certain situations weve been in I have my suspicions. she is fairly young but not new to sex by any means. a relative of hers blurted out one night as we were drinking and playing cards that she was a "head hunter" I asked him what that meant (I dont get out much) He said it was a woman who gave head to anybody who asked her. I knew she had some issues from the past early in our relationship .. sexual abuse by family members at a young age and from my understanding she was the neighborhood whore. But she was up front about almost everything and to be honest her slutty side turns me on. Im just old school and I dont want the woman I m in love with sleeping around or giving head to anybody else am I being to selfish?

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Hell no you're not being selfish! That's what MOST people are wanting in a relationship or marriage. She's definitely not the norm & now it explains it all now that you've mentioned the sexual abuse. It's rather odd how it works out. Either people who have been sexually abused turn out to be completely afraid of sex or they become "addicted" to it. It's very unfortunate for both situations & fortunately there are the rare few that turn out normal after all that they've been through.
    IMO, you're not turned on by her slutty side. Instead it's a turn on of wild side in the bedroom. I'm sure she enjoys doing some kinky shit (that doesn't make her a bad person but when it leads to an overabundance it's not good). You like the erotic-ness of it all, but I can tell in your post that you're not cool with this at all. Honestly, it sounds like this "relationship" is headed for disaster. You deserve someone better & who will respect your wishes. There are women out there that do have a bit of a wild side (but it's only shown in the bedroom & such), but are respectable women too. Do some searching & don't settle for anything less than what you think you deserve.

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

After re-reading my post, I realize I might have come across a little harsh. Please don't take offense to it...just wanted to tell you that they're are good women out there. Good luck!

6. HardRandy

HardRandy New Member

An alternative

Tell that you have developed a fetish for pussy, and for every cock she sucks, you get to lick another woman's pussy.

or

Tell her that she can suck all the cock she wants, so long as the other guy brings a woman along so you can lick her pussy.

If she doesn't agree to let you lick other pussy, then she is just playing a game.

7. Logger

Gold Member

Selfishness

Dear Big Daddy,

There are times to go along with what your woman wants, and there are times to work out other compromises.

I would say to first get comfortable with being selfish. Today's STD situation and ages old religious teachings suggest that monogomy is a good idea. If you want monogomy, the find reasons that you like it, and let her know what you like.

You have not suggested any secondary compromise suggestion. What about during foreplay, you get some yougurt or cottage cheese. Just keep heeping it on, and letting her lick it off.

What about visioning? Do you have a TV and tape player in your bedroom? Can you take her shopping for an erotic tape that will create fuflillment for her?

What about when she gets this urge, you engage in vigorous massage. How good are your Rolfing techniques? That may transfer the urge for drinking orally to getting stuffed in the other end.

It might be a lifetime of fun trying to come up with someting that works for her.

Did you ever hear of how to cure a nymphomeniac? Marry her.

Have you asked her if there is something else you could do for her instead?

Figure out what you want, and then ask her for it. Then try to work out compromises. That is advice I received, and followed, and it seems to work to some degree.

Blessings,

Logger

8. dameon

dameon New Member

i seriously wouldnt suggest it man. it would cause some huge emotional turmoil on both of your behalfs. (yours more than hers) i suggest you find a very good friend that both of you know very well and have a threesome. and i mean a CLOSE friend, not some cool guy from a bar. that way you know there is no threat. this may require being bi on your behalf, but it doesnt require him doing you too:)

9. drippinwet21

drippinwet21 New Member

whoa, hold up bigdaddy

Seems as if you have quite the freak on ur hands. No offense, but a girl like that is meant only to have fun with. Settling down with HER will only get u in trouble. R u willing 2 take that gamble?

10. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Go hold up a sperm bank with a note that says "Give me all your cum!"

Seriously though, you would be in a no-win situation. If you tell her no, she may just sneak around behind your back to get more, and if you say yes, then you've opened the door to her having free reign. It's easy for me to say from over here, but send her on her way. Just because she's beautiful is no reason to stay with her.

11. innerwildwoman

innerwildwoman New Member

I agree that saying yes to this is a bad idea. Would she be willing to considering drinking a substance w/the same consistency, etc. (sorry, don't have any recipes)? That might indulge her fetish while avoiding bringing in outside parties.

12. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Drinking other guys semen is not only weird but could be dangerous. She could get STDs from the guys. I would encourage her to try and be content with your semen.

13. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

wow... simply wow... Collecting it ina jar??? LIKE FRIGGIN GATORAIDE!!! Theres a diff between enjoying giving oral sex and chugging jizz like a lost arabian at a water well. There prolly is something wrong with her mentaly, but I'd say let he suck off some other guys but lay down some guidelines. Like no kissing, bj and thats it, no one you guys know, your with her when she does it (strangers could get violent), but do what you have to to feel comfortable. again... wow.

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

WOW is correct!:eek: good luck!