[Ask a Girl] I Need some advice!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tuna227, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Hey ladies how are you!!

My last post was about my sister and well this is kinda about her as well!

We were talking and she said Shea going to lose her virginity to her bf at the same time she gives her first blowjob.

We've talked about sex before lol many times!!! She would ask questions to me or my girlfriend. she always told me that when she is ready she will only take it in the ass because Shes scared to get pregnant. I told her that's prolly gonna hurt but if u feel that strongly about your descision I support u!!!

She said she is stayin with her descision that she's ready to suck her first dick and have sex but she's very nervous!!! She laughed and said I love u so much but at this very moment I wish u were my sister so u could personally teach me what to do lol it sucks your a guy haha if only there was a way that I could watch u get fucked in the ass and suck dick that I would feel a he'll of alot more comfortable about it all!!!!

I love my sister and would do anything for her so This is what I need the advice on!!!!!!

When she said that we all laughed and then my gf said I would love to fuck u with a strapon!!!! She can watch me as I fuck u in your ass!!

I don't know wut to say to them please help!!!

I love my sister

2. teamster145

Gold Member

Re: I Beed some advice!!!!

I would not let her fuck.me in the ass. Perhaps they would both agree to watching you fuck your gf in the ass and her give you a bj. Just my thoughts. Sounds like you might like it so if that is the case go for it I guess.

3. Bunnyx

Gold Member

If you like the thought of it, go for it. Who knows, maybe you'll love it. If not, then I agree with teamster145, maybe try to convince them that you should fuck your girlfriend in the ass and your girlfriend should give you a blowjob so she can watch.

4. sandwich

Gold Member

Do what you want with the strap on, but do you really want your sister watching?

5. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

I dunno wut to think lol. I think the reason she asked me to do it is because shes scared. she doesnt trust that her friends will tell her the truth about everything and knows That I would never lie to her.

6. Bunnyx

Gold Member

I guess it really depends on what you think.

7. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Well my gf is the wild card in this situation lol when my sister said that to me we both laughed for a lil bit neither of us expected my gf to say that

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This thread is dangerously close to subjects not permitted on this forum.
    However to the OP, getting fucked up the arse is not a substitute for vaginal sex so be a bit rational and advise your "sister" for her BF to wear a condom if pregnancy is the worry.
    In any case once they start having sex they won't be restricting it to the rear door that is for sure!

9. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

it would be awkward but if it helps her to not be so nervous and understand then yea

10. mrcock

Gold Member

golden sister

:lol

the only advise I can give for your sister, is when she would be privately in a bathroom, let her try to finger herself in her asshole............. one finger...... two.......... three........... a dildo............... then if she still wants it.............

again, golden sister

aahaahahahhaa

#10 mrcock, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Thanks for reminding them, Bushwalker. As long as the discussion doesn't turn to incest, it's still barely legal.

12. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

I asked them to do it that way but my sister said it wouldn't be the same. I didn't understand what she meant by that so she told me she was under the assumption that my girlfriend was a "anal virgin" and that she talked to her prior to asking me about all of this. She told her the whole story and that she is ready but very nervous and would feel more comfortable watching the reaction of another virgin as she gets fucked in her ass!!!!!

My gf told her she would help but since she's is not a virgin and couldn't think of any of her friends that are she couldn't do wut she asked. She explained to her wut its like and told her to ask me to Try to help and that brings me to my original post lol

13. mrcock

Gold Member

can't you just tell her that it would possibly hurt her a lot. if she is ok with it, then just the routine left

:lol

14. Godiva

Godiva Member

Troll?

15. dougsan

dougsan New Member

I have three brothers, two younger and one older than me. We never discussed sex at all when we were young. I can't imagine talking sex with a sister when we were that young. Was this as common as some polsters suggest?