I need some advice from women who has been there

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mandt69, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandt69

mandt69 New Member

Hi
    I have a problem I want to spice up my sex life with my boyfriend of 6
    years. I mean don't get me wrong it has been great but we wanted a little more. So we was talking about having a threesome. I am not sure if we should or not. So can somebody please give me some insight on this matter.
    I would love to hear any crazy, wild, dirty, nasty Ideals that will help me.
    Thanks

#1 mandt69, Jan 16, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  2. QuestionMarc?

QuestionMarc? New Member

Removed - Ryan

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Mandy;
    I have done 3somes both FFM and MMF.
    whose idea is the threesome, Yours or his.
    It will spice things up OK,
    But I would suggest swinging before ever attempting a 3some
    If you feel compfortable seeing your S/O fuck another Girl
    then go for it. If not then be cautious as swinging and 3somes
    are not for everyone,:sf

Wish we had color

4. Bella

Gold Member

If you are not sure about it - then don't!
    You both have to be secure in who you are & where you are in your relationship before you bring someone else into the picture.
    ~Bella

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I think that was really out of line. It's none of your business, and if she wanted you to know, she would've pmed you. I don't think you should be unnecessarily rude.

6. pirouette

Gold Member

Not everyone is religious. And marriage is a religious and or legal ceremony performed according to those beliefs. For some people marriage isn't neccessary. And I happen to know people who have avoided marriage because of legal, financial and religious hassles. ;)
    But I would never compare a woman to a whore for having a monogomous relationship for 6 years with one man.
    (.......and out of curiousity, why didn't you compare him to a whore? :ugh )

Back on topic....I'd like to hear the answers to BigHiker's questions before I offer an advice. If you do chose to invite another person into your bed, I would spend a lot of time getting to know them first. We haven't had the opportunity because we just can't seem to meet the right people.

7. mandt69

mandt69 New Member

ok frist of all if you don't know the reasons why I am not married then don't run off your mouth.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Excuse me, there are many types of relationships these days, in my country getting married is the minority. Most couples live together de-facto, and many remain casual boyfriend-girlfriend for several years. Dreama said you were rude, I say you are a narrow-minded obnoxious bore, and I shan't post what I really think. Do you get the message?

9. mandt69

mandt69 New Member

I am not married cause its my choice not his. I want to thank everyone for the advice. The threesome was my Ideal too. I just wanted to try something new. As far as our relationship goes we are secure.

10. loveit247

Gold Member

3somes are loads of fun and can be very bonding in a secure loving relationship. I say go for it. There is no manual, just jump in and see what happens. My most important rule is to always pay the most attension to your partner. Make him feel like the king. Make sure he get a great view, worship him, ask him for instructions. He will love you for it!

11. ashwell

ashwell New Member

Well people may have individual preferences but when you are talking about spicing the sex life then you should realize that this is an involvement of two persons and there are many things that can be done in between the two that can make the whole encounter enjoyable, rather if you opt for a threesome with mutual consent then the teamwork has to be based on all three of you which can be even difficult to manage. For me it is the dual relationship thats more than enough and whatever spicing is needed can be had from this only. What is the need to go for a third person?

12. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

I think a 3sum is wild but not for ppl in love...think about it.

Or is that just me

13. mandt69

mandt69 New Member

i give it alot of thought about what you are saying and i am going to take your advice. Thank you it means alot coming from a men so once again thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.