I need some advice from a woman or an experienced man.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

When you are in public meeting women you don't know, how do you act to make them want you sexually? are women with a high sex drive just open to sex with any ok looking guy or do you need to be really good looking to make women you don't know want you?

I'm not extremely good looking, I don't have a toned body, I have extremely curly hair, and I don't have a cute teenager look. I have kind of a nerdy look. But I'm not short, fat, and I don't have any really ugly features. Can a guy like me actually be attractive to women I don't know very well?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Yes you'd be surprised. Many women say they love a good sense of humor, confidence and ability to carry on a conversation. Each girl is different and likes/dislikes change as peope age too. The girls that dated the football stars in high school sometimes date the less tough guys in their 20's or 30's. Everybody is different and there is someone for everyone out there :tup

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

MikeDog is absolutely right.

Personally, I am a sucker for a genuine smile on any man. :)
    Attitude has a great deal to do with attraction for me. I love to people watch and I meet lots of people when I'm out and about; and I'm always pleasantly surprised with just how sexy a "nerdy guy" is when he has a sense of humor and a fun loving attitude about life. It's just fantastic. :) Attitude is everything.

And Mike's dead on, there IS someone out there for everyone. ;)

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Your energy and the way you carry yourself is a big one, too. Also, if you can look a woman in the eye in just the right way, that is a VERY big turn on. Confidence, a good personality, and charisma can get you a long way.

5. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

good responses, thank you. but the problem is, there are plenty of men out there with 'good attitudes'. that's why women tend to look kat other qualities from what i see. of course every women is into different looks and types of guys. but the thing is, i don't really seem to be the type who in public would stand out as the 'whoa he's sexy' type.

from what i can see, there are a lot of women who are into the 'rugged' manly type, a lot of women seem to be into the 'street' type, and a lot of women seem to be into the cute teenager looking type. i'm not attractive to the women who are into the manly types because i'm only 18, i'm not muscular, and i have a kind of nerdy look. on the other hand i'm not attractive to the women who are into cute teenager types, because those women tend to be into guys with a high school boy look, usually guys who look like they're 16-18 years old and look like they can't be a day over 20. i, on the other hand look like i'm well into my 20s(probably 25ish). and i'm definitely not the least bit 'street' or 'gangsta' and i don't try to be.

6. PappaBear

PappaBear New Member

The way you see yourself has alot to do with how others perceive you & you were brutal to yourself in post #1 brah . Dress well , get the hair styled , & walk with a lil pride & confidence . Project your personallity , have pride & confidence & the ladies will notice you >:]

7. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Keep in mind that women your age probably don't know what they want yet either and their idea of what attracts them now will probably change by the time they're in their mid-20's or older.

Confidence IS the main thing. As PappaBear said above, the way you see yourself WILL come out in things you say, how you say them and things you do. You need to have a positive self-attitude because this is what will show through whether you notice it or not but others definitely will and is what women find attractive. Oh and don't go too far and mistake confidence with arrogance cos that attracts nobody.

And when you're having a conversation with a woman don't just sit there thinking how you just want to have sex with her (even if you do). Get involved in the conversation, project your positive attitude and confidence and then see where it may lead after you ask for her phone number and ask her out.

And to answer the last part of your post you will be surprised by some of the absolute dead-shit drop-kicks that some really gorgeous women find attractive and if they manaage it then anyone really can.