i need help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by blackwolf177, May 12, 2007.

1. blackwolf177

blackwolf177 New Member

hey evreyone i got a problem so ok here it is ive recently got to the point were my gf will let me eat her out but after a little bit in she will push me away whitch i usally say why did you stop me? and she usally always replys i just want to talk to you then i ask well did you like it? and she always says yes and that it felt good but why is she making me stop evrey time if it feels good? this has happend probly 7 times now exact thing she pushes me away and closes her legs and it doesnt matter how quick i go in how slow ive tried it evreyway possible and she always makes me stop what should i do?

2. antmayne

antmayne New Member

idk man, i mean its 3 am so i dont wanna turn on my thinkin cap but ive never had a girl close her legs on me unless i was still there, i guess maybe it feels TOO good like that can happen with a guy too, or so ive heard, idk though im really baffeled right now :p

3. blackwolf177

blackwolf177 New Member

yea i know shes wanting it but its like shes getting scared mabe? but what to do to cure that? i mean i swear ive probbly spent a good 30min making her so horney and still get shut down after a short time i know if i was getting pleasured i wouldnt step in and stop it lol but its driving me crazy if you know what i mean

4. antmayne

antmayne New Member

yeah i know how you feel, well have a talk with her, like be real with each other man, cause right now its just confusing to me, maybe she is scared or awkward cause she isnt really ready to cum on your face, idk man im confuzzled

5. blackwolf177

blackwolf177 New Member

yeah ive been really wanting to ask he whats wrong i mean i love her so much and respect her anough that if she aint ready ill leave it at that and she knows that becasue she use to tell me she wasnt ready now almost every night i find my self in this postion but im kinda scared to ask about it because i dont want her to feel preasured or make me look like thats all i want when its not

6. blackwolf177

blackwolf177 New Member

anyone else got anyideas why this is happening to me and how to fix it

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

How old are you both? Are you having sexual intercourse besides you going down on her? I don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds to me like she's not ready for what you two are doing, or is having second thoughts. Or perhaps she's just highly sensitive down there, and can't take the pleasure for too long. :shrug

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

black, are you down on her for only a couple minutes or long time like 15 minutes? It could be a couple of things but some girls get sensitive from too much clit friction. On your end you need to mix things up with lighter touches, too much at one speed or location might be the problem. Also keep your tongue very wet with saliva.

Some girls can't take direct clit stimulation either, try licking around her clit but not right on it. She could also be having issues on her end too. You need to reassure her that you love being down there and she tastes great so she is at ease. She may just need time to get used to the sensations of it too.