I need help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ENGLANDboy19, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ENGLANDboy19

ENGLANDboy19 New Member

hi, i have loads of sexual desires that i want opinions on, because im not sure if these are ok to do or not. i'll list them below, there are a fair few:

1. i enjoy going to a petrol station where there is a woman working there on her own and there are no other customers there so she is totally alone. i ask her if i can use the toilet while acting like i really need to go very desperately by figeting and hopping about with a look of desperation on my face. she then tells me i can and points me to the toilet door. i then go in, and after a few seconds i come back out and say theres no toilet paper in there while acting even more desperate than i was before. i love it when a woman thinks i need the toilet really badly and i love how she looks embarressed and says sorry to me. she then goes round to the back very quickly and gets me some toilet paper. then i wank in the toilets.

2. i have always wanted to be at an ATM machine at a supermarket early in the morning so theres no one else around, with a woman behind me, and i clench my buttocks because im desperate to go to the toilet. i look around at her and she sees that i really have to go. i then let my bum cheeks unclench and then i poo myself in front of her. i havnt done this one yet but i really want to ;)

3. i have always wanted to go to a petrol station or a shop, again with just the one lady there, where i know there is no toilet for customers. i ask if i can use it while holding my balls in my hand and she says sorry we dont have one for customers. i then beg her to let me, and she keeps saying no to me, but then i wet myself in front of her. i havnt done this one yet either.

4. i want to be made to hold in my wee and poo by a 40-50 year old woman, in her house, and she locks her toilet door so i cant get in and she watches me become more and more desperate ;) not done this but really want to.

5. i get turned on when women are really desperate for a wee and are losing control of their bladder ;) i used to not let my ex go to the toilet and watch her hopping about with desperation ;)

6. i like to pull over to the side of the road, and go around the side of my car and have a poo, slightly hidden but passing motorists can see my bare bum and the toilet paper in my hand.

so is it ok to do this stuff or not? please help, thanks.

Adyguy likes this.
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If the post is a joke, then I imagine the only "help" I can give is to work on your delivery. Unloading all your shit in one post leaves nothing to build on... :lol

If this in NOT a joke, then you have rightly named your thread.... "I Need Help!" - 'cuz you do, hun.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I suggest you do not do those things, unless you want the people you do this to to think you're seriously unhinged and disgusting.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sounds like a bunch of freakiness to me. Nothing wrong with fetishes, but something about engaging others in public without having their consent reeks pervy to me. :down If someone came up to me doing the things you describe that you want to do I would probably run like hell!

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

No my child, that ain't right.

6. igor

Gold Member

I agree with Rose. Son - you got a problem:eek

7. Trixi

Trixi New Member

This sounds like a case of SM with a bit of emphasis on the M. If this post is not a joke, this fellow wants to be humiliated and wants to humiliate in return.

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

My fellow Americans,

I submit to you that Woodrow Wilson and FDR be held in contempt and scrorn by all Americans of good will, common sense and sound judgment. For all time. They are personally responsible for us having saved these people. Twice.

9. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

It would be okay if some of those things were actually healthy. Forcing someone to not relieve themselves can become dangerous. I'll admit it is a bit borderline for things that will harm you in the end..like sticking a shoe up your ass because shoes turn you on...that's dangerous too. See my point?

10. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

ummmmmmmmmm well I suggest seeing a therapist..cuz thats just not normal, and I am into freaky stuff but thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there..lol

11. XIII

XIII New Member

Seems to me that you have some mother issues. Perhaps you weren't taken care of as a small child and now that you are an adult the issues are still there and somehow subconsciously by performing these acts it's just a simple matter of wanting attention. Perhaps get this worked on or you can be one of those full grown men who wear diapers, drink from a bottle, and sleep in a crib (which is an actual thing)

12. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

if this is not a joke then you definately need help

13. ENGLANDboy19

ENGLANDboy19 New Member

its not like im insane or anything, i just enjoy doin these things. no one else does then???

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Nope. I think you're alone in this one. And I'm trying really, really hard not to judge you for it. :(

15. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I have to agree with Heelfetish here. I am also trying really hard not to judge you for it. I mean I am into alot of different things bondage etc.. but this is just WAY out there to say the least. To each their own.

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Hell, I'll judge.

What you're wanting to do is WRONG because it involves putting other people uncomfortable situations.

I really think you should see a counselor to help you find the root of your problems and overcome them.

17. minarchist

minarchist New Member

My view on weird fetishes tends to be:

1. If something can kill you or get you arrested, don't do it (shitting by the side of the road, for example, could fall into this category, depending on the laws where you live).
    2. If you can't do something, then there's nothing wrong with fantasizing it as long as you can accept that it won't become a reality.

Personally I think the things you mentioned are a bit gross, but I'm not going to judge you for it as I'm sure there are plenty of people who think that certain things *I'm* into are gross, but I don't think there's anything particularly "wrong" with you or than you need help either. :p

18. joker79507

joker79507 New Member

It is a bit different, but who said different is bad? but I do agree with minarchist about the fetishes

19. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I find those things disturbing but that's just my opinion. I'm sure that are some things I am into that might disturb someone else. I do however don't think it's right to force people into uncomfortable situations for our own gratification.

20. loveit247

Gold Member

It is wrong and disgusting and against the law. Public indecency is not allowed.
    You are forcing innocent bystanders into your sick sexual games. It is fine if you are doing this, out of the public eye, with someone who consents.

GET HELP!