I need help.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Malkavian, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

I think my foreskin is tighter than it should be. *Embarrassed*

When I have sex with a condom it's fine. But I've noticed that when I don't use a condom (girlfriend is on the pill) I can get a bit sore.

It's fine to begin with when she's really moist but after a while I start to notice that my foreskin is causing pain because it's being pulled back too much during intercourse. Afterwards there are usually very small parts on the skin where it's cracked and has become sore. I guess this is because it's pulled so tight.

It's really worrying me because it can get in the way of sex. When my girlfriend wants to go on top I sometimes end up worried in case she goes to fast and it hurts. So it can end up turning me off. And we both prefer to not use a condom so I need some advice.

Are there any things I can do to help loosen my foreskin? When I masterbate I try to pull it back further and further to try and loosen it but I'm not sure this is making a difference. But it's not so tight to warrant anything drastic like a circumsision.

I would really appreciate some ideas from you lot.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Are you using lube? Have you talked to your doctor about this?

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

My guess is that you have never really retracted
    your foreskin, So when you are having sex it is getting retracted
    just a little bit every time you have sex.
    Most guys fully retract their foreskin at an early age, I did mine at around
    8 or 9 years of age. So just take it in hand and pull it back a little every day
    It hurts like hell but you will be much happier when its all the way back
    as it becomes more sensitive.

Hiker

4. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

I think you're right bighiker. It's just a bit scary because when I pull it back and I start to get hard it feels like it's going to hurt like nothing before.

I'm trying to pull it back more and more and I think it's getting somewhere. The skins not cracking at all now.

:D

I'll keep at it. :D:D:D

5. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

A Dr. can also help with just a snip and I am not talking about circumcision.