I need help...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sexyvixen4, Aug 5, 2007.

1. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Okay I dont know what it is but its always hard for me to ride my guy, its like i can't keep a momentum going or whatever, i would like to try to get him to come that way, but i guess im not very good at it! any tips??:ugh

2. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

my fiance and i had this exact problem as it feels amazing but with both of us being new to this method it was strange at first. easiest way [and drives me nuts in a good way] is to start out very slow and find just how it feels right, she told it's like inching up on a chair?? i honestly didnt understand other than it all about how you move your hips. Then she basically ends up when her bum is going forward her upper half is going back.

wow i hope this makes sense :p

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Woman on top is a tough position for me to cum in too. Nothing wrong with enjoying it for a while then switching positions.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Practice, practice, practice. :D
    I know I'm more apt to slip out with the woman on top position. For starters, have him hold still while you do the thrusting. As the both of you get the hang of it, let him move a little too. It might help if he keeps his hands on your hips to guide you.

Like Mike Dog, I don't orgasm in that position too often, but my wife does almost every time. Then we switch to another position until I finish. It's all good. :brow

5. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Thanks guys!

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I really think the 'cowgirl' position is more for the female to enjoy. The movements just don't seem to lend themselves to stroking a penis in a way that gives intense sensations.

I agree, in that you should have your guy remain still, holding his hips up, so you can use all the bone structure around his pelvic area to stimulate your clit. And i also agree, it's like inching up in a chair, until your arousal level is peaking and you get just the right spot(s).

I have had many multi-orgasms from this technique. Once you come down from an "O", you can keep the perfect motion going and BOOM!! - Right back up you go!!!!!

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

You could try "reverse cowgirl" position, this way I always cum ,especially since I can watch my wifes sexy ass jiggling as she rides to both our satisfaction.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm not the biggest cowgirl fan. I like it, but I like missionary much better. I guess I am a bit boring. That is not to say that I don't use this position. I do, and it is a pretty good one. It's just not my absolute favorite. Reverse cowgirl is pretty damn hot though.

9. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Thanks, i like reverse cowgirl, but once again not to good at it. Mostly because i dont do it often, i think my guy likes missionary the best... lol but thanks for the tips!

10. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

I say quit worrying so much about if you're good at it, or if he's liking it or not so much. The trick here isn't about practice, enjoyment, or anything else but about having fun.

I say just take some time and have fun with it, quit worrying about everything!

If you're worried about him, restrain him, hop on and enjoy yourself, I guarantee he will as well....

As long as you have fun then it'll all come with time, just quit concentrating so much!