I need help with the next step in my sexual experience dual penetration.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by herpob, Dec 15, 2007.

1. herpob

herpob Member

No I am not going to do it with two guys.

I need real experienced people to help with the next step in my sexual experience. My husband and I are MONOGAMOUS and I wish to experience dual penetration four different ways:

With a sex toy that can do me in both holes like two penises.

With a strap on over his penis so he can do me both ways.

With a machine that can do me in both holes like two guys.

With a life like male sex doll.

As I mentioned I need people with GREAT real life experiences in each of these areas that can help me find the best apparatuses to accomplish these, best methods, etc. Thank you all so very much for your insights on how best to do these. I want what works really well that you've personally tried and love. Instead of me reinventing the wheel I want to start out in the best possible manner.

thx,
    Alisa

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The only way I've done it to a partner is with a vibrating dildo (of some kind) in her vagina and me in the backside. That's really the only way I've ever enjoyed anal sex much. It was pretty fantastic for both of us. She would lie on her stomach with be behind. We both got the vibes and both got off that way.

I've also done it to a few partners with fingers. It's been awhile. Wife says her butt is for exit only.

3. herpob

herpob Member

No way only one response? Surely I am not the only female who has ever wanted to try this but in a monogamous relationship... There has to be people out there who have found great way to make this work. Can anyone suggest a good please to get solid experience input? Please - I have a lot of time off coming up and don't want to waste it.

Thx Joe for your input - our first try with toys in both places at once will be this weekend and, hopefully, his penis and a toy. The penis and a finger or thumb ROCKS for sure no doubt.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think your best bet is to check out some of the online adult retailers...maybe ones that allow customers to rate their products. (I could link you to a few that I like, but I'd have to send the links to you in a PM).

The RealDoll manufacturers do make a male doll...don't ask me how I know that :uhh: :lol (No, I don't have one; they don't come cheap!)

5. herpob

herpob Member

Yes please I am desperately seeking assistance here. Send link in PM if is is not against policy. If it is then let's ask admin how I can get them. Not getting much help and my time off is fast approaching.

Also I googled the male doll - OH WOW that is nothing like the cheap things I had found. That doll would make for some incredible FUN!

thx a bunch,

Alisa

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

This is outside...

...your criteria a bit, but, what the hell;

1. Get a decent, normal sized dildo. Pick a night and have him work it in into your vagina however y'all like. Then, once you are good and wet and ready, have him enter you with his cock, nice and easy, with the dildo in you. As I have been told (and seen) by ladies I've done this with, the feeling of fullness will take your breath away. From missionary, he can work it in and out of you with one hand from behind or just hold it in place and concentrate on fucking you. Don't worry; the anticipation alone will make you sopping wet. It'll fit without hurting you. If not, a little lube is fine. This is fucking intense and very, very hot. DP at it's finest.

2. Again a missionary position, let him or together, slowly work the dildo into your azz. Lots of lube. Lots of patience. Nice and easy, in a bit, out a bit, pleasure, pleasure, pleasure is to be your guide. He'll probably blow a load watching you if you do it. I know I did. Again, when you are ready, when it is all the way in and nice and comfortable have him mount you missionary and again him reach around and hold the dildo in your azz or work it. Whatever 'gets' you.

You'll be so fucking worked up it won't even be funny as will he. Try and get him to fuck you slowly at first and coordinate fucking your azz with the dildo and fucking your pussy, again, pleasure is your guide, talk to him, let him go, however y'all do. Have him try stroking both in at the same time which will go back to that 'full' feeling and make you gasp. Try alternate, one in, one out. Then, let him go after it as his reward because it is tough concentrating on working a dildo in your womens azz and fucking her all while you are both about to lose your mind.

3. Dildo in your azz or pussy with a vibrator on your clit while you suck his cock. Or reverse. I personally love it, as do most women, when they suck on a dildo after it has been in their pussy. Very hot. Share. So, play, pleasure, fun, play ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....He can fuck you while holding the dildo for you to suck while you operate the vibe.

4. Variaton on #3, you can have the dildo in your pussy or azz and vibe youself and he jerks off all over you. This is sooo hot, watching her just totally getting herself off and adding whip cream, so to speak, to the sundae.

All of these are fantastic and approved by both parties. Just add your own personalities and likes and remove any dislikes, have fun and let us know how it goes!

:dgrin

7. herpob

herpob Member

Thx for the input.

Any specific toys, machines, dolls, devices that you know of that ROCK??? I am for sure getting one of those guy dolls eventually - thx Bluesy

I want devices that people have tired and that worked well!