I need help please.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Angelbabiey2003, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelbabiey2003

Angelbabiey2003 New Member

I know this is a odd post, but I really need the help this time. My bf is very insecure about his size because any time he goes on the internet he sees these guys with these "monster cocks" (hence why they are on the internet). I have two pictures on him. May I post them, and can you guys tell me ?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

It is against our forum rules to post any nudity, so please do not post them. Can you describe it or give us some measurements? Maybe that could help us? Also, you can email me the pictures & I can give you an honest opinion.

Just try to boost his ego a bit & tell him how great his cock is. It doesn't matter who big he is compared to the others....it is him that makes the difference for you. Sounds liek you need to boost his selfconfidence. Plus...those damn pictures on the internet are all fake! I haven't seen one yet that is "monsterous"!:brow

3. Angelbabiey2003

I'll be glad to e-mail it to you.

I love him, and I tell him his penis size is fine. I actually think it is a bit too big, becuase it does hurt alot at times. And the first couple of times we had sex, it would not fit. I tell him these things, but he is just very insecure. When he was in sixth grade some girl told him he had a small penis, so thats why it bothers him so much. But, what is your e-mail address ill be glad to e-mail the pictures to you, so I can show him what other woman think.

4. Angelbabiey2003

ya we just measured it again and it it is 8 3/4 with 5 inches around I never realized how much girth guys really have lol.

5. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

My god he should be fine with that. Geeez I'm only 6" and I am getting more comfortable with that as time goes on. You've heard,I'm sure,its not what you have,but how you use it. There is alot of truth in that. Tell your b/f to stop whinning. HeHeHe. I could really tell you some stories on teasing while I was young.

6. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

If he's measuring to be that size, then he has absolutely NOTHING to worry about! I can honestly say I've never been with anyone larger than 6.5 inches (which actually is slightly above average)....damn, he's pretty big!

Check your PM's please....:)

7. farspark

farspark New Member

Ah, Monster Cocks Photos... See how can you tell that it really is a monster cock and not just the camera isn't just REALLY close, (perhaps with something impressive - such as the Eiffel Towel - in the background)... ...Monsieur Cock photos...

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Angel, I got your photo....tell your man, he has nothing to fret about!:brow

Trust me...I'm so envious of you!;)

9. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Laughing at the thought of guys rushing to take pictures of their units to email to Michelle for her approval.

10. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

LMFAO!:lol

I kind of had that thought too! After I wrote that I'd look at the picture, I realized that it may come across as a little perverted. But ya know....I'm aim to help those who are in need!;)

11. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Oh yeah, tough job you have. :brow

12. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

13. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

So, is your PM box flooded with "Dick pics" yet?

Want one more?

J/K

14. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Ummm....no thanks!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.