I need help, on pleasuring a woman

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CynthEtik, Jul 25, 2007.

1. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

She says i do a good job, but i want to make sure. so can i get helpful posts on how to finger, and to go down on a girl?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Kissing around her upper thighs ( hands stroking her legs ). making sure your tongue brushes past and over her lips and clit....then nuzzling her just around the outside of the vagina...a few up and down rough ( but not heavy lick over the entire pussy ) sucking in each lips whilst the tip of your tongue runs back and forth over the ridge of the lip..( each in turn ) ( meanwhile your hands have moved to cressing her stomach and the lines between the hips and waist ) then start nibbling on her clit, whilst your bottem lip quivers slightly ( enough so she can feel it just ) then slowly circle your tounge inside her , once your inside make sure to apply pressure to her inner walls perhaps grazing her g-spot ( bring one hand down, use her wetness to lube your thumb and massage her clit clockwise then anti clockwise every now and then ......and well its not garenteed to work, but it sure seemed to have some very sweet results when i have been enjoying oraly pleasuring a female.

3. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

I have my tongue pierced, twice ;D

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hhaha havnt tried having my tongue pierced so im not to sure how to work on that lols......

5. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

6. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

i know i'm not supposed to bump, but i am seeing her in about 9 hours, and i kind of wanted something new to show her.

7. Saz

Saz New Member

What Kronnie said, but don't be afraid of moving your fingers around inside her, swirling them and rubbing against the walls of her insides. Not too rough, some girls can be quite sensitive, but experiment with it and see how she feels with it.

Then there is the case of whilst you're fingering her, maybe trying to work your pinky finger very gently inside her ass. Make sure your finger is well lubed with her juices and then slowly rub around her butthole, before very slowly pushing the tip in, maybe rotating it a little once it's inside. Some girls don't like it, but quite a few have found it very sexy and naughty ;)

And always try to vary the direction, frequency and force you use with your tongue when you lick her clit. Girls like a bit of variety, which is great cause you'll always have something new to try! But yeah, experimentation is the key. And talking about what works and what she might want to try, or what her fantasies are.

Good luck!

8. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Ask her! Ask what she would like to try, what her fantasies are.

9. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Alright. Well, it went well. After she came, she kind of looked at me, like, 'wow, did you just do that?!'

so i think it went well. thanks guys ;D