[Ask a Girl] I need an advice.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fernandez, Aug 15, 2013.

1. fernandez

fernandez New Member

When I was nine years old, I fantasized by the first time with one of my teachers. I imagined how it would be making love with her. When I was eleven years old I fantasized with some my teachers. I remember one with a nice voice. I masturbated while I imagined her. It was the same during my high school days, I fantasized with my teachers. When I was seventeen years old I had a short affair with a twenty-eight year old woman,but no sex.I was shy and naive.One year later it happened the same with a 31 year old woman. There was a difference between my fantasies and reality.Later, I finally made love with a woman who was sixteen older than me. I remember after that, in my fantasies, I wanted to have many sexual partners, however, I wasn´t succesful. It was a kind of virtual world.I wanted to control many women at the same time,but it was only in my imagination.Finally, I got marry. However after some years, I am feeling unhappy.My wife doesn´t like sex so much and I am still fantasizing. I have imagined making love with some of my wife´s friends, over and over again. I have had the chance of making love with other women, but I always try to control many at the same time. I live in a small town, I think someone could see me and tell my wife. I am afraid. I don´t want to lose my wife. I´m feeling frustrated.What do you think I should do? I need an advice.

2. Trond

Gold Member

Do you get any sex at home at all? What do you mean by "controlling many women at the same time"?

By the way, you also actually mention part of the advice I wanted to give: There is a difference between fantasies and reality. This is very often the case, and worth thinking about again.