I need advice

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Citrusy, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Citrusy

Citrusy New Member

So this might seem like a really simple problem (and maybe it is, maybe it isn't).

I'm in a long distance relationship with my current boyfriend, and we usually live together for a month at a time with about one or two months in between visits. Due to certain past and ongoing health problems, I don't really have the most active sex drive, however he does seem to drive me crazy in a way other guys can't seem to. He's very thinky and not as feely (though he does have his gooey moments which are very sweet), and I'm the same way. So basically we both tend to get lost in our thoughts.

We have okay communication (could be better, but it's acceptable) in the bedroom, and are both eager to please the other. The problem is that the only way we're able to reliably orgasm each sex session is with oral sex. Penetration doesn't always work for him, doesn't always work for me (though I guess that's sort of normal for women, no?). I mean, there's nothing wrong with oral sex, but it would be really nice if we could both have orgasms in other ways often. I don't know about him, but I know that for me, if sex itself lasts longer than like 30 minutes, there is almost no chance I'll be able to climax.

Does anyone have any tips or advice? Maybe suggestions for good positions for maximum MALE pleasure? I've tried some different things, and he seems to be just barely less tricky than myself. Sex with him really does feel great, but we just can't seem to get there as often as we would like! Ahhh! I'm flying down to see him in about a week. Would be awesome if I had some new things to try when I get there.

I'm also new, so I apologize if this post isn't where it should be or something.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm sorry none of the guys have jumped in to answer your question.

I'll throw this question out. How often does he masturbate? Sometimes a guy can do it so much that the regular tightness of a pussy just isn't a firm enough hold for him to get off on.

3. Mobius

Mobius New Member

It could depend on how wet you are our how much lube you use, that sometimes could make it harder to cum. I myself have the opposite, it is much harder to cum for me during oral than during penetration. And for the position part, maybe doggy our that you are on your belly that are both postions that would make your pussy a little bit tighter on hes cock. And also when you are cowgirling him lean back and move your hips in a rolling motion, tha tway you'l be stimulating the piece where the skin is attached to the the top, don't know how you call it in english xD

Well good luck

And if this doesn't help maybe touch hes ass a little bit works for a lot of guys;)