i need advice too

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by aislinstar, Aug 29, 2004.

1. aislinstar

aislinstar New Member

ok um this is really weird for me to ask but if anyone could give me advice (preferably girls cause i am a girl) i would be grateful. i have been with my boyfriend for just under two years now. i am in my second year of college and yes i am still a virgin. now we have messed around and stuff but we have never had sex. i was wondering how you know you are ready to go all the way. i mean i am positive i want to spend the rest of my life with him and i am 90% positive he wants to spend his life with me. he is also in college. so if anyone has any advice i would be really grateful

2. WickedBeauty

WickedBeauty New Member

Usually you just know when the time is right, an intuition of sorts. If you have been with him for over two years and you love him as much as you possibly can, then you should be ready to go for it. Just make sure to do it safely and responsibly and you should be just fine :)

3. aislinstar

aislinstar New Member

thanks thats what most people who i ask tell me that

4. aislinstar

aislinstar New Member

if we do decide to go through with it does anyone know the odds of me getting pregnant if i have been on the birth control patch for a year and a half almost and he uses a condom??? and if there is anymore advice on how you know you are ready

5. tar gar

tar gar New Member

hey I am not a woman but if you have been very regular with your patch there are no chance that you can get pregnant. If you are taking any medications(especially antibiotics) make sure that they are not interfering with the medicine in your patch, your doc or pharmacist.

6. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

I am pretty sure you wouldn't get pregnant, but if you are questioning it at all maybe you shouldn't do it. Would it really hurt to wait untill your married? ( not trying to be all mother like) You just don't want to do something your not ready for.