I need a man's advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Tomorrow is our 10th wedding anniversary, and I wanted to do something special for my husband. I don't have a job, so I've been wracking my brain trying to think of something I could give to him that would be cost free.

I decided to write him a letter and put it on the seat of his car when he drove to work in the morning.

This is what I wrote.....

"My Dearest Love,

When you get home tonight, and after we’ve had dinner and put our son to bed I want to take your hand and lead you to the master bath. I want to draw you a bath and slowly and deliberately strip the clothes from your body.

Once you are naked, I want to guide you to the tub and watch you get in, letting the warm water envelope your body and sheath you in it’s warmth. I want you to sit back as I lather up a loofah with peppermint soap, sit on the edge of the tub, and start to cleanse your body.

I want to start at your neck, working in slow circles, massaging and stimulating your skin, easing away your aches and pains until you feel the tension of the workday slip away from you.

I want to continue working my way down your arms from shoulder to fingertips, gently rubbing and lathering your skin. Then, I want to cup the water and use it to rinse the soap from you and watch it trickle down your arm.

I would repeat the process on your other arm, then start to work the sponge across your chest, slowly and deliberately taking time to cleanse you until I hear you let out a big sigh of contentment.

I want to reach between your legs and take your cock into my hand, then carefully clean that too, but not with the sponge, with just my fingertips. I want to continue reaching down to the base of your cock and beyond, to your balls, and your ass.

Then, I want you to sit all the way up so I can clean your back, rubbing the soap into a lather, then rinsing it away until you are refreshed and mellow.

I want to shampoo your hair and massage your scalp all over until you close your eyes and sigh. After washing your hair and rinsing it, I want to help you from the tub, take a towel as you stand before me, and dry you from head to toe.

I want to take your hand and lead you to the bedroom then I want to relinquish control and have you take over to make love to me as you see fit.

Does my plan appeal to you, my love?

Your loving wife,

~B~"

OK, now for the advice part....if you were my husband, would you like such a letter, or would you prefer one that just talked about all the sexual things I want him to do to me once we hit the sheets?

2. bucky

bucky New Member

Sounds like a great plan and adding "how he sees fit" is the perfect ending. If my wife did that for me I would be sure to please her afterward every way I could.

3. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

.....:whoa Being bathed in such a sensual way would surely be quite enjoyable, and seeing it coming and being able to read about it over and over through out the day would have to be sheer, unadulterated torture. The good kind though :D.

4. igor

Gold Member

Oh - that'll do it all right. Leave the rest to the imagination ....

5. Steel

Steel Member

I'd never make it out the driveway..... First I would call in sick.... Then I would roll in the nearest mudd puddle till I was filthy dirty... Then I would ring the bell and wait for you to open the door.

6. ReddLicALot

ReddLicALot New Member

Work would get a sick call. Kid gets shipped to grandparents. Much happiness ensues.

I've gotten one similar to that, but instead of the bath it was a shower, ours at the time was better suited for two than the tub....Regardless, it was an outstanding birthday, and sounds like a good one forthcoming for him as well. Enjoy!

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

You...

...know the man so you have to answer this. Some men would dig this. Some maybe not so much. Some would wonder what a 'relinquish' is and either be excited or scared based on their best guess.

Something special is great, but it can't be watching Oprah and a bottle of Chardonnay if he would be grateful to you for watching a baseball game and drink some beer together.

See my point?

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Sounds great, CL! Believe it or not, some men like sensuality. ;)

The only improvement I can see is to invite a few more girls to join him in the bath tub. :brow (Just kidding!)

BD

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Super Freak, Super Freak he's Super Freaky, Yow.. dadadadadadadada!!!! You didn't need any extra girls anywhere on OUR tenth....!! Go CL. It's a fine plan, my dear!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, that's because you're equivalent to 3-4 girls all rolled up in one...you are woman baba, hear you roar...grrrrrrrr. :brow

BD

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ya' know, CL - he has indicated that he is 'submissive' by nature.... I think this Anniversary present is perfect for him! You have it all orchestrated - and it's all about him. He couldn't ask for anything more :brow

You go, girl!!

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, everybody, thanks for the input. I am leaving the letter as it is and going for my original plan. I bought some new body wash with a nice musk scent, some candles, and even a new loofah just for tomorrow night.

I will be sure to let you know how things went. ;)

13. bucky

bucky New Member

That's it. I'm going out tomorrow to buy a pocket p*ssy. I won't see my wife until the weekend and after your last escapade I know I will be in need of some major relief.:lol:lol

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Happy anniversary, I hope your husband enjoys his rubbing and scrubbing.

I would like to add a thought though; as for myself(try not to picture me here, think Depp or somebody), I usually think it's best to wash my ass last, particularly when I'm using an implement of cleaning, eg. washrag, loofah, etc. The reason should be apparent.

I hope that information didn't spoil the aura of the thread.:p

15. cook74

Gold Member

Traditionally you guys are supposed to get each other gifts of either tin or aluminum. :uhh: What the...?

Happy 10th Anniversary CL!!!:toast

16. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

SWell it sound like a great plan.
    you know your hubby better then any of us, but I believe he will love it.

for me the roles would be in reverse with me doding over my wife then letting her have her way with me.

have fun............Iam sure you will

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, well, we're not all as lucky as Mr. Lover.

18. TopDom

TopDom New Member

u asked

See commMANts { } b'lowww
    We'll be pleased to learn how things work'd-out, Again:
    Comgrats! :)

19. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Right in the middle of it tell him "I love you"! It's a simple phrase but it's damned powerful!

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the tip hon, but it's already a done deal.

Oh, and I told him I loved him about a hundred times last night. ;)