[Ask a Girl] I need a ladies opinion

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by harleyrider4fun, Oct 20, 2011.

1. harleyrider4fun

harleyrider4fun New Member

A question for the ladies: We are both in our 40s and been together for about 5 years. When we first started dating she did have an affair with her ex boyfriend. I have dealt with that and tried to put that behind us the best we could do. Lately there has been no passion between us and sex is becoming less frequent. I have a strong sex drive and could have sex almost every day. She only wants sex once a week and on a certain day. She does occasionally please herself with a toy when I am at work. She acts uninterested in having sex and often wants it to finish quickly. Sometimes she won't kiss me while having sex and sometimes there is no foreplay on her part. It is almost like she is not attracted to me and only does this because she feels obligated. I would love a ladies opinion on this.

2. bmapes

bmapes Member

not a lady but, this could mean a few things... she might not feel appreciated anymore, make her feel wanted, sexy and loved, show that you trust her etc. she could also be on her way out of the relationship, due to the lack of the above stated or she could have strayed or is straying, i know you didnt want to hear that, but you need to talk to her.

3. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Sounds like she is cheating again and bored with your technique. Maybe she does not want sex with you because she feels like she is cheating on the other guy.

If it were me and I were a bloke, I would dump her. Because the trust is gone, once a cheat always a cheat.. maybe some people will disagree with that statement- but it will always be in the back of your mind if you are pleasing her and you have to keep things interesting with her.

I could not be with someone who has knowingly cheated on me. They would be out the door a long time ago.

That is just my opinion though.

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf

I would suggest talking to her, point blank ask her if something is wrong. Maybe there is a underlying problem that she is unaware of such as a medical issue.

Good luck