I need a bullet with an AC adapter.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by LadyMissie, Jun 16, 2007.

1. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Serously I've gone through way too many batteries to try and supply myself with orgasms. This morning I've already gone through about.. 6 pairs of batteries, granted they where used before, and still didn't orgasm. I swear I could kill someone right now I have so much energy stored up. :yell

Is there a bullet somewhere that has an AC adapter? Or maybe instructions on how to modify my current bullet? If not I might just invent one because the money I need for my "hobby" is getting out of hand. Not to mention if it goes just a tad under fully powered it doesn't work.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why don't you just get a toy that plugs into the wall? My Hitachi Magic Wand is like that and it works great. Once in a while it gets kind of hot, but that's only if I have it on high for over half an hour.

3. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Well maybe I'm just looking at the wrong sites. I've looked all over for bullets that do that but all just require batteries. Now if other kinda of toys go into the wall like.. er.. I only really know about bullets and dildos. And dildo's dont work for me.

Do you have a site for those?

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

5. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Holy shit those are pricey. Well I guess I'll have to stick to batteries then for a while until I can afford something like that.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, you can get rechargeable batteries and a charger.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Heck yeah. AA battery chargers and rechargeable batteries would be the way to go. The rechargeables have slightly lower voltage (1.3 vs. 1.5), but I'll bet they'd work fine for toys. They're not expensive.

If/when you can afford one, the Eroscillator is AC powered, and the first time you use one you'll toss that bullet into the garbage.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned