I need a Ambien alarm !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Beach, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

Damn it I need intervention ppl before I end up waking up in the morning with a damn Wendys fast food uniform or or some shit.. lol.

They need to make a sensor so when your brain shuts off from Ambien your fucking keyboard won't work anymore ! Lmao.. :lol
    I take it to help sleep and if you haven't seen stories on the news these videos best describe wth I'm talking about..

Zach and Logan Try New Things: Ambien Activity from Zach and Logan

Ambien TV Spot from decoysquad

ok its not *quite that bad, but its an odd thing to be typing when half your brain went to bed 30 minutes prior ! Lol...

2. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

So lets see if I understand correctly.
    You take sleeping pills and you go to "sleep" only you keep doing random things on the internet and have no memories of that when you wake up?

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Some people take ambien to sleep but they do things and do not remember. My girl use to have full conversations with me and had no idea the next day I thought she was lying

4. Beach

Beach New Member

Kinda .Lol.

I assume at this point I'm not getting up a 4a.m making pancakes..(but then again I have no video running so who the hell knows! Lol)
    My main issue *as some here can attest to* I tend to stay up too long on the laptop farting around.. Its not like I'm drunk but some kinda loopy..
    and yeah I have had a few things happen recently that I had no recollection of until the next morning..Hence my bitching about it this morning. Lol..

Think I'm gonna chill out on those things..
    Ugh ! :eyes

5. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

oh wow! :lol

Maybe you should stop taking them or maybe lock yourself in a room where you can't cause shenanigans. :D

6. awakened

awakened New Member

My solution .......Take Diphenhydramine to sleep instead, like 50 mg. It works for me !!!

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I knew someone like that! get yourself off apparently it's 10x better lol

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I tried Ambien, but I quit when I heard the stories. One guy drove a couple of hundred miles to search for his ex. He regained his awareness a long way from home, low on gas with no wallet.

I have valium. That's a great sleep aid and it leaves you feeling pleasant the next day. 2.5 mg(half a yellow one) does the trick for me. Needless to say, don't use it every night. It suppresses my dreams somewhat, so you don't want that for a long stretch, or you will get a little loopy. 30 of the 5mg pills costs $6.

9. Beach

Beach New Member

Yep I will have to try something else I have a feeling the longer you take it, the more bizarre the effect. Taken its funny..Years ago your right that would knock me right out. But in recent time I actually am *more* awake after. Weird I know..(maybe I'm doing it all wrong..lmao.)

Best thing I could do is get my ass back in the gym or start back to running..

One more video if you thought the others were funny.. (The love poem part is what got me in trouble last night..) har...

Ambien RN from aspersion

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

Ditch the Ambien, a bottle of Jose Ceurvo Gold. That will put you out.

Warning, may cause liver damage, bouts of violence, ulgly women may look hot, and involuntary vomiting.

11. Beach

Beach New Member

Lmao,. I'm pretty sure I'd be in A-LOT more trouble trying it your way..
    Besides that, I have world ranked hang overs...so besides a beer or wine, I'm out as far as drinking goes..
    Now back in the day.....:toast

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

My two kids keep me so worn out, sleep isn't a problem...take this week, Mon-Hockey till 10:30pm, Tue-Orchestra recital, Wed-Hockey till 11pm, Thur actually home, Fri -Drive to MU for daughters writing seminar, Sat actually off, Sun- Lacrosse starts. And around that, I've got to get the pool cleaned up and get it going, clean the garage out, and work on the backyard.

Forgot, got to get a minimum of a 25 mile bicycle ride in to train for he MS150.

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

so i guess you don't remember last night....

it's ok i won't tell little bobby when he comes

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

There was a last night????

15. nurseharley

Gold Member

so you don't remember either...

luckily you two can't have children ;)

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

Well shit, why the hell am I spending $9K a year on youth hockey, and were the fuck did all my time go...... Extra cell phone bills, computers, clothes, why the hell do I have bills for all these things. And this shit my wife is taking about getting them each an iPad for their B days..... I'm being taken to the cleaners here.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Lacross is catching on down here. My son played for two seasons back in high school. We're now getting to the point to where some area talent is developing. That takes a while. Men's Lacrosse is brutal. I guess not as bad as hockey though. We had a hockey team in Columbia SC, but thet are between arenas this year. My wife got me into it. It was hard for me to learn to pay close enough attention so as not to miss all the goals.

I'm fixing my workshop too. Putting in nnew windows and doors before it rots completely away.

My pool circulates 24/7/365, so it stays clear. All I have to do is stabilize it, bring up the PH, shock it and add algaecide and she's ready to swim. Our child-activity travels are over. We did our time.

Fuck the bike ride, I gotta work on the car. That wears me out.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you Backcheck and HardRocker for giving Beach a sleeping aid. It works on me as well, I only got halfway through your posts and I found myself yawning. :p

19. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

LOL my way of thinking.... not good!

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

It wasn't a threadjack, we were performing a public service for those who need to be bored to death.