I miss...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bella, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Bella

Gold Member

All my friends & emails that I used to get on here!
    Feeling a little depressed today & I guess a little not worthy of being here anymore!! I hope it's the meds, but I am suppose to be getting better??
    So why am I feeling this way?
    Been thinking about leaving; should I?
    ~Bella

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ummmm HELL NO!

You damn well better stay around here Bella! I guess it's that people get busy and things can go by the wayside. Keep your chin up lass!

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

HUGE HUGS BELLA!!!!! It may be the meds sweetie, since I know that when I am on some types of medication it makes me extra sensitive. You know I am here if you need to naw off an ear.
    Send me a message anytime. I dont think you should leave hon, since I am just getting to know you.
    HUGS SWEETIE!!!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

No need to leave, sweetness. I'd like to pass it off on the drugs making you oversensitive, but I'm no expert and won't do that. But please remember you have MANY good friends here. By all means leave if you feel you must, but don't leave because you think we don't want you here, or that you're 'not worthy'. That's simply not the case.

*great big hugs*

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Please don't go Bella!!!!!

How about spending some time looking for those sexy avy's that made me drool?:drool

((((((HUGS))))))

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Bella, wasn't it just a coupla weeks ago there was a fund-raiser for you? Didn't people respond with caring and compassion towards you?

How can you say you are not "worthy" of being here?

[​IMG]

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Hey! We love you! Stay! Pweesseee???

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oh, Bella, beautiful Bella, you're a part of our family. If you left things just wouldn't be the same around here. :grouphug

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Don't you even think about leaving, young lady...:spank

BD

10. Poky

Poky Banned

Hang in there Bella girl. You will beat this and the medications.... and when all is good to go, you'll be an even better person and you are already an awsome lady. :tup

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

We love you bella, don't go! *big hugs*

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Bella!!! Call me. YOU CANNOT LEAVE. Everyone loves you. You are worthy, girl...I know where you live, so if you leave I will come down there and make you come back!

Love you!!!!

13. Bella

Gold Member

Ok, I tried the multi-quote thing & screwed it up so I did it manually - so please tell me if I forgot anyone!!!

I am really trying A!! But it has been so hard & I do understand that I am not the only one on the planet who has pain & suffers & there are far worse than me!! Just need more love sometimes??!!

Love you Kat!!!

Big Hugz Back Mr. Heely - Love ya!

Johnny, find me one & I will use it!! Don't have the patience to look for anything cool lately!!

Cause all I have been doing is whining CL & I haven't contributed to the forums in awhile, so I thought WTF??

Dreama, I love you too girl!!
    Puss, you are so beautiful!! Thank you for your kindness!!

Hey BD, they forgot to tell you I like to be spanked!! LOL

Poky, Thank you girl! I think so too & I appreciate your kind words!!

Thank you ninja - love ya too!!
    Flirty, I'm afraid of what I might say & don't come till I am better!! I want to have fun again!! I hate being sick & whiney & bitchy all the friggin time!!! Love you girl!! MEAN IT!!

Ok, please try & understand that I love you all dearly & I am pouring out my heart on a sex forum, but I don't have the time to tell everyone individually so here goes...

Had this looooooooooooooong ass reply already typed & then I hit send & it logged me out!! I am not having a good life at the moment. I will try to write more later. Thank you for caring! I should start a blog or something?? Don't know how though!! It's the meds; I know it is cause I am having nightmares now!! Lost 27 lbs since 8/15; incision is better but they are concerned about the rash I am developing around it!! I personally think it is from the tape - taking it off & re-applying it twice a day. Just feeling depressed, had no emails & I haven't really been contributing to the forums lately so I thought WTF? Maybe I should just leave; so I thought I would ask?

Shark week (period) too & that always puts me in a pissy mood; but I clean better! lol And I got into it with the nurse who called me a liar & then I called her one & we kinda got into it - almost smoked a cig, but called my dad & he talked me out of it! Told him I was trying to be an inspiration to him & that I wanted him around cause I still need him!!

Anyway, been a crybaby too!! I know it's the meds & I will be soooooooooo glad to get off of them!!! I couldn't go to an interview today cause they closed both lanes on 98 due to flooding & I am sick of Hurricane season & we still have till November to get through!!!

Sorry, stepping off of the box now....just needed some attention I think!?? I'm ok though; just really moody!! Sorry!!
    Thank you, all of you, for your concern!!

Oh forgot to mention my BP is way too high so they put me on meds for that & what he gave me I am allergic to; so that is what started the fight with the nurse & the fact that I told her I didn't want anymore Darvocet (sp?) for pain & got it anyway!!!They changed the BP medicine though!! Gotta get back to cleaning now! It helps me clear my head!! LOL

If you have thoughts or can help me figure me out ok; or if you think I should leave I understand that too! I don't know from one minute to the next how or what is gonna come out of my mouth & I was just feeling depressed & I sincerely appreciate the contributions that were sent & believe me they have helped me out soooooooooooooooo MUCH!!! I don't mean to be ugly; I'm just freaking the F#CK Out!! & I don't know which way is up???!!! Does that explain things better???
    ~Bella

14. Dreama

Gold Member

Babe, I know things are hard as hell right now. I'm so sorry. If you ever need anything, PLEASE don't hesitate to msg me or something about it. I am SO proud of you for being as cool about this as you are- I know I wouldn't be that strong, were I in your position. And you're so awesome, and congratulations for staying off the cigarettes!

15. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

awwww feeling down is the pits hon... congrats for staying off the ciggies, you're doin an awesome job xxxxx

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think we've all gone through a spell of depression at one point or another. So from that experience, keep your chin up, as hard as that seems at the moment. You have a world of friends that care for you, that are here to support you, and wish you all the best.

Three cheers for Bella! :cheer :cheer :cheer

17. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

What will :sf be like if you leave. :( Don't go. :D

18. Bella

Gold Member

Thank you Dreama!
    Love ya girl!!
    ~Bella

Thank you Rocket Queen!
    1 Month Today!!
    When I get off these meds; there is gonna be a serious PARTY!! :rockon

~Bella

Love ya Mr. Heely!!
    You're the best!!

~Bella

Oh Ryan, I would miss you all too much!!
    EVEN YOU!!!! (I'm teasin)
    I won't right now!! Promise!!
    Hugz to you & glad you're back!! :cheer
    ~Bella

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

w00t! Go Bella!

Good job on breaking the nicotine addiction! Keep it up lass and things will get better! We all go through really dark times. But when you get out of it and get to the end of it it's a whole different and better world you step out into.

20. Bella

Gold Member

Thank you my favorite "evil one"!! :)
    You really are one of my favs!! ;)
    Hugz,
    ~Bella

Now before you all freak the f##k out...

First I want to say thank you for everything!!

Second, Please continue to keep you in your thoughts & prayers;

I sincerely appreciate each & every one of you that have been
    doing this & I need them!

I am gonna be MIA for a little while until I get things under control.

I feel this is best for me, but have no fear...I will be back as soon as I can!

Please try & understand I have to do what I feel is best for me.

I will miss you all dearly & you won't be far from my heart or my thoughts!!

Hugz & Kisses,
    ~Bella