I miss the blowjobs (on me)

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Grandma, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Grandma

Grandma New Member

My husband and I have a great sex life, but I miss the blowjobs. Once a year isn't enough for me since I just love having his head between my legs :D He has not yet given me an orgasm this way because it lasts a bit too short for me to cum.

What do I do to make him want to give me a BJ? Does any of the men here have experience in starting out perhaps unwillingly and getting to the point where giving BJs to the woman is something you just love doing?

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

This is a communication thing, have you tried to talk to him about it, either during sex or when you two have some alone time?

Try maybe slipping a suggestive comment in while you're "in act".

Just a humble thought.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I agree with AnonymousOne. Of course, I LOVE oral sex and love to lick my wife's clit and to fuck her with my tongue until she cums, so she doesn't have to convince me.

4. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

U might want to try talking to him. Master loves when I suck him, especially when I suck him off completly. I never have to ask him, I just do it when ever i want, which he loves it.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay, it sounds like he does provide oral, but not enough to really revvvv up your motor. Is that right? My suggestions are as follows. Make SURE he knows that you love what he's doing. Now, I'm not a fan of "faking it" during sex, however I do live by the motto fake it til you make it. Does that make sense? Dont' fake orgasm, don't fake pleasure, exaggerate it! Make sure that it is completely clear to this man that you LOVE the feel of him licking your pussy. Seriously. "Oh God, make me cum, PLEASE make me cum!" My favorite toy to use while he is doing oral is my glass "bloopy" toy, called "Pure Pleasure" on www.blowfish.com ....... and I think that having it nearby the next time he goes down, might work. As he seems to be slowing down say something like "Oh wait, I heard about this toy that works great with oral and is guaranteed to make me cum, will you try it, baby, please?" He's GOT to love the responses he gets from you when using this toy.

I think it works for us all....if I feel like I am doing a damn good job giving a man head, I'm gonna work even harder to make sure that's it's even more amazing. Seriously. Good lovers love to please...... and he's gotta love KNOWING that he's pleasing you so completely. He's also going to love the reaction you have to actual penetration directly after an explosive orgasm from oral. He's bound to be hooked.

6. Grandma

Grandma New Member

I think you are absolutely right. He needs to know how much I love it, and I may not have been clear enough in showing and telling him. Usually he loves doing anything to me, that I enjoy, so I still have my hopes up.
    I probably will not cum, but for now the most important thing is to make him excited about it.

Now I just need to find a way of getting him started. If he feels unsure of himself on this matter, I don't think asking will help. Then he might feel pressure put on him and that will not make any of us comfortable.

What would work for you?

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Have the two of you tried the 69 position? If you have, have you tried it RECENTLY? That may be a way to get him into his "job" but also keep him a bit relaxed..... his attention on two different things.

I still stand by ordering that toy..... when he comes home skip into the room wildly and tell him you've heard amazing things about this toy. (It IS amazing! I even drug my mom to the adult store to get one!) Come try it with me!" The possibilities once you're both undressed and holding this toy are endless. :)

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

As the cartoon character Yosimite Sam used to say, "GREAT HORNY TOADS!" Dang! Blowfish.com sure does have a LOT of um, "INTERESTING" stuff! WHOA! Anyway, while no doubt those, uh, "items" in Blowfish would be very, uh, "helpful", yes indeed, I think that the second best of all lovemaking positions is "69" (the BEST being cuddling afterwards)! Melicious is RIGHT! Just start doing it and keep practicing! I'm sitting here, starting to get "hard" just thinking about it! When you and your lover get really good at it, you'll just go off into your own world of lust and pleasure and oneness with your lover! It is just so WONDERFUL! :brow

9. Grandma

Grandma New Member

[banana]Problem has disappeared![/banana] :dgrin :dgrin

My God I love that man!

Thank you so much for helping me out here!

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

.....and we want details!!!

did you orgasm? If so, aside from how great I know you enjoyed it; did husband seem to realize he's got a goldmine down there?

Hope things stay good for you, B S.

11. Grandma

Grandma New Member

We like to send sms during working hours (if possible), and they were getting more and more exiting yesterday :brow
    At a point he asked me, what I would like. I took my chance and described a scenery which started with him going down on me. I did not forget to tell him how much I love when he does this.

When he came home we had these fantastic smiles both of us. We were very horny but kept the facade since the kids were around us. We talked a bit and then he took a shower. I went back to paiting the room with the staircase (what is that room called in English?) down to the basement. He went passed me to get some new clothes, and on the way up the stairs again he stopped, sat down and looked very interested at me. He checked to see if I was wearing underwear. I wasn't - only wore a loose short dress. Then he started cuddling me. Teased my nipples. Teased around my clit.

I had a hard time trying to paint and was happy that I didn't need to paint detailed at that time! He kissed me down the stairs one by one, and further back till we came into the bedroom. Still kissing he made me sit down on the bed. Then he smiled that kinky smile I just love to see and pushed me back on the bed. Laying there with my back on the bed and my feet on the floor, he went down on me just as I had described in my sms.

As his tongue reached my clit, this wonderfull, thrilling tickling spread out all over my skin. I was shaking inside. It did not take as long as usual for me to orgasm. I had been longing for this for soo long!

We played a lot more before leaving the bedroom, and I have been horny ever since! Later we talked about it, and I told him, that I loved it but would not ask him, because I was afraid he would feel presure. He agreed on that point of view. But he was inspired by my sms, and as always... He loves doing things to me, that I enjoy. He loves to see me wriggle and hear my groaning.

I am SO glad I took my chance and took your advice. I'm sure we are going to explore the pleasures of BJs on each other a lot more in the future :D

It's a bit funny really... Before we met, he did not get all the fuzz about BJs. Then one day I took his cock into my mouth and tried to please him. He LOVES BJs today :dgrin I think we have both had bad experience with BJs in our earlier sex life - but not anymore! BJs are here to stay! (I hope :lol )

P.S. I hope this was readable. If not please correct my wrong usage of the words

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

B S :
    It was very easy to read. You have mastered English well. The only thing I might give a 'heads up" on (that means 'give a little information') is that we usually don't call it a "blow job" when performed on a woman. We usually say things like 'eating her out', or 'oral', or 'cunniligus' (too medical for my taste though :lol), or 'going down on her'.

But it really doesn't matter. We knew what you meant. ;)

And I'm happy for you. Sounds like you just had a little glitch in your sexual understanding of each other - - and you both were able to bring it to the next level. That's what solid relationships are all about. Good Job!

13. Grandma

Grandma New Member

Thanks Rose :)
    I think I'll try to get used to the expression "going down on her". It's quite funny really, because here in the DK we use the English word Blow Job (mostly just BJ) more than the Danish expression for the same thing, and we use it for both men and women.

14. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Melicious, can you give me more info on that *toy* you are talking about?

:D

15. gtownnomad

gtownnomad New Member

Try this on for size:

I'm a guy who loves nothing better than turning my lady on. What she does for me to make this happen includes but is not limited to: She keeps herself neatly trimmed and clean, she is always fresh at the right times, I'm not sure what she does but she tastes fantatistic- just a bit of sweetness along with her natural scent( the smell of fresh soap is an appetizer).
    Also you might buy a copy of cosmo they generally have good articles on foreplay and start a conversation with him about it- guys love to discuss sex with their partners. Don't be-little him, some tact will go a long way here. Just point out that around 80% of women do not cum by intercourse alone. I've found that if I can get my girl off with foreplay - be it oral, manual, visual, or mental stimulation a couple of times before intercourse it is much easier for her to come during penetration and much more explosive. He just needs to be aware that foreplay starts with hello. Every man wants to be that special guy for his girl- We just aren't born knowing how, we need guidance. There is always room for improvement- but I'm working on it & I'm my girl's biggest fan.