I miss nurseharley

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dude2154, Nov 26, 2012.

1. dude2154

dude2154 Member

I'm I the only one those of you that are new just don't know what your missing

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What newbies are missing is a clever girl(?) that fooled a lot of people but in the end, her fake pics were indeed too good to be true. She also bullshitted people. Total fraud...Come to think of it, the newbs aren't really missing all that much now, are they?

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

I miss a lot of the old members that I've never met.....the old threads are awesome...

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hey now, ignorance is bliss don'tcha know?

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

So if I dredge up some pics of a drop gorgeous babe and tell everyone that's me, the guys will suddenly start liking me?

I'll start Googling right away. :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Apparently so, you can always do what she did and just find a cute girl on a cam site, download her videos and take screen shots from them, crop the face off and claim it's you. That seemed to work really well for her.

Don't forget to attempt to break up a marriage, ruin a few guys and trash every othet attractive female who gets attention.

Got to love fake people who crave attention so much they lie about who they really are.

To be honest, I'm sure she wasn't a terrible person, she just has issues that nobody can help here. Lying to and deceiving our members while stealing someone elses identity in a way is just not something we could allow...

7. Trond

Gold Member

Us guys. We are really smart until you hit one of our Stupid Buttons™ :lol

Weirdest of all, as far as I could figure out some of her photos were real (she said so after admitting the fake, but more importantly the guy who saw her in person didn't seem to see a difference between the faces), and if that's true then the real nurseharley was prettier than the fake nurseharley if you ask me. Go figure. Add to that that I still don't get how compliments to someone else's pics would make you feel better about yourself.

But Mittimer is 100% right here. She clearly had some serious insecurity issues etc etc, so I suggested she should see a therapist (she didn't like that suggestion:eyes). But if we can believe anything she said then she had some good sides too, so yeah, probably not bad all the way through. I actually think some more recent bans have shown a meaner streak than nurseharley, although she was very often bad news to those dealing with her.

8. Northside

Gold Member

Yeah fuck those phoney chicks! Well we missed you when you were gone Barbwire, but thankfully you came back. We like you because you don't pretend to be anything you aren't. You tell it like it is. If that pisses someone off, tough. No sugar coating. Your pics are real and you don't pretend to be perfect. In my book that makes you pretty close to perfect.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'll second that motion....
    Perfectly said ....

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

You are correct, her facial shots were of her. But anything nude or in sexy clothing was not hers. Of all of the photos that we had to go through in her various albums, anything that didn't have her face in it was taken from various videos around the net. It's sad that she was that insecure as she was a pretty girl. Her attitude and manipulative ways on the other hand, made her "ugly".

I agree that she needs to see someone about her issues, it's sad. She could easily find someone and carry on a stable relationship were she to work out whatever issues she has inside her head that made her think that she wouldn't be accepted for who she really was. There are many other ladies around here, none are perfect and very few are what some would call the "ideal" girl. They get attention though. Their attitudes, their friendliness, their bodies for everything imperfect that they are, are loved, accepted and even fawned over.

I am overweight, have average size tits, I'm a pain in the ass and can be a snarky bitch but for some reason people still tell me I'm gorgeous or compliment me on my features. Obviously one doesn't have to be "perfect" to be accepted or complimented around here.

I agree 100%. Barbwire is one hell of a snarky bitch and I LOVE it. We haven't always seen eye to eye but I genuinely admire her for her ability to accept the person she is and be just that. She is a no nonsense bad ass chick that kicks booty 'round these parts. She's got gorgeous eyes and a pretty fine ass to boot ;)

11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Ummmm DF and BW... I like your pics just fine...

All the more because of the wonderful people you really are.

12. Essene

Gold Member

Sounds like my kind of girl.

I miss Kai Lee.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow! Thank you so much everyone, especially you, Northie, you sweet Jerry Garcia look-alike you. Come on over here so I can sit on your furry smiling face!

/hijack

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

We're real women, jiggly bits, moodiness and all. That's what makes us so loveable. :p

Thanks Boobjob, and fellas like you make the place worth coming back to.

15. OverSinged

Gold Member

It's the voice Mitt. We couldn't say anything bad about you even if we wanted to :p

16. dude2154

dude2154 Member

Yeah you all are right it's a much better place now with the come and gone again cock shot hey tell me what you think of my dick
    I must have missed something didn't know there was any uproar or scandal just knew she was here and the next thing I knew all her pics were gone and she was gone.
    I think in some way are another we all pretend to be someone other than ourselves on this site or any if not there would be no aviators or screen names
    As far as posting pics that are not our own is a different story.
    We use these forums to be who we don't have the courage to be in our real lives

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm not pretending to be a dragon. My ex would tell you that I am a Dragon!!:p

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

You should hear it when I'm having sexy time ;) You really couldn't say no to me then. Lol

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well. dem's my eyes in my avy and people I knew in real life called my Barbwire for years before I ever used it as a username here.

I have a hard enuff time trying to remember one version of the truth so, I don't see the point in trying to make up other versions of it.

20. OverSinged

Gold Member

That's implying I'd ever say no to you when it comes to sexy things :D