I might have placed my thought's about this forum in the wrong place?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lovemypolish, Jun 27, 2014.

1. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Well I could have posted in the wrong place speaking about me being a member of this forum, however, I do feel pretty strong about being a member of this forum. I have been on tons of forums and have gotten off after a few days due to the fact they would get bent out of shape for the postings you would make. What happen to Free Speech, well I guess if they are located in a another country then you don't have free speech. I am not out to hurt anyone just out to enjoy life and I guess sometimes I post goofy stuff but it's all meant to be fun and have some laughs about everyday life. It's like if you come across some good deals in stores or websites that might help other members in buying items that they might be interested in. So if you posted about the deals and where you found them, the forums would banned you for life, well they need to care about the members, and not get there panties in a wad. Anyway, I have found this to be one of the best forums for meeting good people and easy to have fun with without the forum owner going nuts over posting, so I thank you for letting me be a member of a very Open forum. So any guess that is looking at this forum and thinking if they should join, I would say Yes, join and you will have a great time in being a member of this forum.

Jazzgirl

ply, Joys, CaramelLady and 2 others like this.
  2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I think the difference is here that there is a real sense of community here. The regulars here are like family to each other. Like any family, we don't always agree. Our opinions can differ greatly. We have the brother, who has the perfect wife, kids and life... The grandfather who always has stories to tell... The niece who got her PhD in psychology from a cracker jack box... the brother in law that doesn't say much, but when something he knows about comes along, he suddenly writes five paragraphs... and so on... The regulars here are quite varied, but when one of them gets attacked, or a troll infiltrates the group, we all circle the wagons and protect our home and each other.

xx

Joys, CaramelLady, danrb007 and 4 others like this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Testicles. .......that is all

:))

BlueCollar and luvbug like this.
  4. lovemypolish

Gold Member

OK

CaramelLady likes this.
  5. DRJOE13

DRJOE13 Member

My place may be the uncle who always wants you to sit in his lap. lol

JonJo and CaramelLady like this.
  6. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Well it looks like you have a good lap to sit in and I am sure you have many sitting in your lap.

CaramelLady likes this.
  7. DRJOE13

DRJOE13 Member

Ah dear lady, always room for more and yes I have been a Santa.
    Ah yes, my dear but always room for more and yes, I have played Santa

CaramelLady likes this.
  8. CaramelLady

I am happy you are enjoying yourself.

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Using this metaphor ("I fucker her -that's what I met-a-phor!") then I'm surely the obnoxious 2nd cousin who shows up uninvited to all family events. Hyuck hyuck hyuck!