I may be pregent

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tiffany01, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 New Member

Well Im new to this BB and I live with my mom and dad becuase im disabled (learning disabled) and I had sex with my underwear on tonight with my boyfriend whom my parents hate and my mom said that underwear doesnt stop the sperm and I cant get the morning after pill cuz its sat night and tomm is sun. Im scared to death right now. I dont keep track of my period. What do I do??? Im really really really scared.:nerv

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The "morning after pill" can actually be effective if taken within 72 hours, so it should work on Monday, although the sooner taken the better.

You could probably get a prescription from the hospital emergency room if necessary.

While wearing underwear may not stop the sperm, it's highly unlikely that you'd get pregnant if your boyfriend didn't insert his penis into your vagina, and that would be hard to do unless he/you moved your underwear aside for entry. If you could be a little more precise in telling us HOW you had sex, we could give you a better idea of whether or not there's a reasonable chance that you'd get pregnant. In other words, did he move your underwear aside or try to penitrate with the underwear in place?

3. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

What Joe said about the underwear stuff is correct. And yes, we could use some more information.

Also, you can usually take three doses of 'The Pill' and it will work the same as the morning after pill.

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Welcome to SF.

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. Please only post the topic in one thread. I have locked your other thread.
    Thank you.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The "Morning After" pill really should not be leaned upon as a regular method of birth control. You obviously are not ready for the responsibility of raising a child, and I doubt your mom wants to raise another, as well. If your mother knows you are sexually active, can you try to talk calmly with her about a normal birth control method?

Since you are over 18, you can get birth control without your parent's permission. I strongly urge you to contact your local Planned Parenthood or a Free Clinic in your area.

6. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 New Member

yes.Thats what he did.

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Can I ask why you didn't use condoms? You can also get those from Planned Parenthood for FREE if you ask for them. Also, you can be advised on being on the pill, patch, shot & etc. The cost of the services & products are depending on your annual income. Since you are living at your parents, but are an adult...you should haven't to pay much if anything at all.

My suggestion is to call Planned Parenthood first thing tomorrow (Monday) morning. Explain the situation & they will tell you what you need to do. My suggestion to you is if you are not ready to have sex (mentally, physcially, emotionally & financially), then don't do it. In my opinion, you're anywhere near ready.

8. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 New Member

thats what im going to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.