I masturbate once a day and I am getting bruises on my left leg...Why?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MasterbationKing, Mar 27, 2011.

1. MasterbationKing

MasterbationKing New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and I love to Masturbate at least everyday. I feel it gets my confidence up and I really enjoy it. Lately I have been seeing bruises appear on my left side of my leg. I masturbate in an office chair and I am not really sure what is causing the bruises. They go away after two days and come back when I masturbate. I do not want it to become a medical problem, and would like to continue but I am afraid if I keep this up any longer it is going to get worse.

What are your thoughts? Should I talk to my doctor about this or what do you think is causing this problem? I heard it might be because of my lack of Iron in my body. Is that true? Please clear some of these opinions up for me.

Thanks.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Is your leg pressed against the chair while you are masturbating? This could cause the bruises. Since it sounds like you are bruising easily you should have it checked out by a doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Welcome to the forums.

3. nyxx

nyxx New Member

its probably something to do with the chair. try masturbating somewhere else and see if the bruise happens still. if it does, go to the doctor and be very specific.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Maybe it's something in your pocket that you end up leaning on when you're in the throws of it. Or the arm of the chair, or a button in the upholstery. That's probably the last thing you would notice at a moment like that. Sometimes I get a bruise on my knee because I usually move my legs around a lot when I'm getting close and I knock into something. But I don't notice it until later. "How did I get that bruise? Oh. Right. :eek: "

Trying it somewhere else is a good suggestion. Or if you love that chair too much to change, put a pillow on it and see if that makes it softer between you and whatever it is that's bumping you.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Try learning to whack off with the other hand and see if you bruise the other leg.

6. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I bruise easily too,don't worry it usually doesn't mean anything bad.Just up your vitamins and it should help.I believe people who bruise easy are lacking in vitamin C??

Definitely sounds like the chair is doing it somehow.