I mastrubate every day now

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MaggieM, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaggieM

MaggieM New Member

I have been in a relationship for about 9 years.
    I have three kids with him, so we dont have time to have sex.
    When he works, I mastrubate.When our youngest child is sleeping.
    Is it any other female with kids here that wants to tell me what they do?

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Maggie,

The first thing to train the kids to be comfortable sleeping outside of your beddroom. Then you need some soundproofing. Put a blanket by the door, so that sounds are deadened.

Next put on some background music that is continuous, so the sound is constant, and put the speakers by the door, so your sounds will not be heard.

Find a way to explain that Mommy and Daddy need some private time. is ther a latch on your bedroom door? You need to have a way to lock your bedroom door.

You don't want to worry about the house, so make sure the smoke alarm is working, and you can stil hear the smoke alarm. When yhou are finished, remove your sound barriers, and unlatch the door.

Is your bathroom exhaust fan working? A toilet exhaust fan makes a good sound barrier.

Men are sometimes more efficiently approachabele just before they need to wake up. Set an extra alarm for a half hour early, and get crunching.

Masturbation is not supposed to interfere with the sex drive for normal sexual relations. You may need to create some special visions to delay your sexual pleasure til you can share that with your mate. My wife seems to get excited when I masturbate with her. What does H say if you masturbate in the morning wih him?

Blessings

3. Thorn

Gold Member

When our kids were little we would lock the bedroom door and tell them, "Mommy and Daddy are going to exercise for a while." It wasn't a total lie. Extreme sexual activity burns up to 400 calories per hour. :brow

4. MaggieM

MaggieM New Member

He works and the kids are up early :p .
    Will never happen...... :eek

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Maggie M,

Sleep patterns can be changed. Keep the darlings up late at night. Black out their windows so they can't see the sun. Put on extra storm windows so they can't hear the damn birds.

I bought an extra alarm clock for $12.00. Do you have an extra alarm clock?

My wife often goes to church at 5:30 Am, so I have to set my alarm for 4:30 AM if I want morning sex.

When I want to wake up early, I do 7 push ups, gets my body going. Maybe drink a cup of coffee, brush and floss my teeth. Sex can be scheduled, and looked forward to.

Blessings

6. MaggieM

MaggieM New Member

No way, I need the evenings to breathe after a stressful day.The oldest goes to school every day so she needs to sleep.Then my other girl goes to playpark and my son is home with me.I just dont have energy anymore for sex.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I can relate to where you're coming from. We raised three children and between work, kids, and schedules we were lucky if we made love 2 or 3 times a month on average. We both masturbated to help make up for it. Now that the kids are grown and have there own lives we also have ours back and the sex is better than ever and quite frequent. I'm not saying you have to put off all fun until your kids move out, because there are ways that you and he can find to make it happen more often. I still have to masturbate every now and then if I don't have sex for two or three days. :phat

8. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Maggie M,

So can you have the kids sleep over at Grandma's or an Uncle or Aunt's house at least once a week, or once a month? Maybe you need God Parents.

I had a baby sitter that let my kid sleep over. I remember her being quite nice, and her kids liked my kid. One time I had it acheduled for my son to sleep over, and then I made other arrangements at the last minute, and one of my baby sitter's children was in tears, when told that my son was not sleeping over. I really did not anticipate that a change in plans would upset the babysitter's 3 year old child. I felt like I was being thoughtless.

Blessings

9. MaggieM

MaggieM New Member

No thats the problem.No one can have the kids.
    My mum is in a wheelchair and my family in this city is small.
    Well, last night we had sex :D.WOW!

10. Logger

Gold Member

Great!!!

Since you did not give anyone credit for any of their ideas being helpful, or leading you to better ideas, I assume you came up with something entirely on your own.

Other parents might benefit from your letting us know what strategies worked. My 26 YO son is going to college and living at home. He went away for the weekend, and I always have more fun when he is gone.

God Bless

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i didnt read through this thoroughly, but here is my $0.05 cents. i know that it is a taboo in this culture but why not just tell your kids that you two have sex and masturebate. i am pretty sure that in most other cultures, and in some culture in america, kids are raised up knowing about sex. it wont turn them into sluts or anything it just make life more easier though.

12. Thorn

Gold Member

We raised three kids. Not too long ago we became "empty nesters" and loved it. About six months later my oldest daughter, her husband, and 3 year old had to move in with us for about a year. When they were able to move away for good we realized that we were empty nesters for good this time. That was about 7 months ago and our sex life, which was pretty good at the time, became GREAT and has remained that way up until now. I hope it stays that way. :D

13. smileygal

smileygal New Member

We have two kids & it makes sex difficult sometimes and it's even aggravating when they interrupt but we manage. Sometimes they're home & just outside or something, we go upstairs & do what we gotta do. Sometimes he comes to the laundry room with me & "helps" ;) Sometimes we take a shower together & lock the door so we can have sex. A lot of the time I get up with him at 5:00 in the morning so we can get busy. There is nothing like morning sex! I will be in the kitchen making his lunch & he'll come up behind me, lift up my nighty and that's all she wrote. We're getting busy in the kitchen. You just have to make time for it. We both still masturbate regularly but we also have sex quite often too. The other night my son had a couple of friends stay over & they "camped" in the back yard. My daughter was gone overnight to a friends house. I just told my son, everyone needs to get in the house & do what they gotta do now because we're going to bed and we want privacy. He knows the deal. We got to watch some movies & get it on for a couple of hours. Oh that was awesome.

14. Thorn

Gold Member

:tup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.