I made this joke better!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I saw this joke and knew straight away it needed some editing to make it more SF friendly...

Every night, Thorn would go down to the liquor store, get a 12-pack of Coors Light, bring it home, and drink it while he watched TV.

One night, as he finished his last beer, the doorbell rang. Thorn stumbled to the door and found a six-foot-tall cockroach standing there. The bug grabbed him by the collar and threw him across the room, then left.

The next night, after he finished his 8th CL, the doorbell rang. He walked slowly to the door and found the same tall cockroach standing there. The big bug punched him in the stomach, then left.

The next night, after he finished his 1st beer, the doorbell rang. The same six-foot cockroach was standing there. This time he kneed Thorn in the groin and hit him behind the ear as he doubled over in pain. Then the tall cockroach left.

On the fourth night Thorn didn't drink at all; he feared the alcohol was causing him to hallucinate. The doorbell rang. The six-foot cockroach was standing there. The bug beat the life out of Thorn and left him in a heap on the living room floor.

The following day, Rose took Thorn to see his doctor. He explained the events of the preceding four nights. "What can I do?" he pleaded.
    "Not much," answered the doctor. "There's just a nasty bug going around."

This was how the orginal joke was...

Every night, Bert Gordon would go down to the liquor store, get a six-pack, bring it home, and drink it while he watched TV.
    One night, as he finished his last beer, the doorbell rang. Bert stumbled to the door and found a six-foot-tall cockroach standing there. The bug grabbed him by the collar and threw him across the room, then left.
    The next night, after he finished his 4th beer, the doorbell rang. He walked slowly to the door and found the same tall cockroach standing there. The big bug punched him in the stomach, then left.
    The next night, after he finished his 1st beer, the doorbell rang. The same six-foot cockroach was standing there. This time he kneed Bert in the groin and hit him behind the ear as he doubled over in pain. Then the tall cockroach left.
    On the fourth night Bert didn't drink at all; he feared the alcohol was causing him to hallucinate. The doorbell rang. The six-foot cockroach was standing there. The bug beat the life out of Bert and left him in a heap on the living room floor.
    The following day, Bert went to see his doctor. He explained the events of the preceding four nights. "What can I do?" he pleaded.
    "Not much," answered the doctor. "There's just a nasty bug going around."

See? Not nearly as funny. :lol

2. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

LMAO..Needs to keep the raid next to the door, and yes your creativity was better..

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Sounds to me like the more "CL's" he digests, the less fierce this beast of bughood is.

So.... drink up, my lovely lover! [​IMG]

Sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite! :brow

4. Thorn

Gold Member

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'll probably have reoccurring nightmares Cowboy!!!!!! :yell:nerv Damn you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) You owe me something when we visit you and hubby in a couple of months!!!!!!!! hee hee. :dgrin

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thorn, I can tell you one thing, if you partake in this particular CL, you won't have need for any other. *winks, wiggles, then sashays out the door*