I made a guy cum

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ladyormanlover, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ladyormanlover

ladyormanlover New Member

in a bar once I posted this on webscutest.com but here it is for all of you too.

One time in New Orleans i was sitting on this guys lap in a bar and he managed to fuck me, i was in a little skirt and we were making out he told me to go take my panties off so he could finger fuck me so i did..then he had me straddle him and he stuck his huge cock in me god it was at least 8 inches and nice and thick.., i didn`t think anyone was really noticing because we were in the back of the bar. But when i opened my eyes there were like 4 guys standing there.. and i was in full view probably because i was playing with my pussy and my skirt was around my waist. as soon as i opened my eyes and saw those guys leering at me i came. i was smiling and still fuckking this guy so a couple of the other guys started licking and sucking my tits then they started rubbing my clit, i came so many times i can`t even remember. i got one guys cock out of his pants and starting sucking him off and i was ginving the other guy a hand job. we must of made a big commotion by then because the bouncers came back and booted us all out. :(( i ended up back with 1st guy in his hotel . that story still makes me really really hot. I have trouble typing it !!

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Sounds really hot in public. Have you ever had any other experiences with multiple guys?

3. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Sounds like a really hot situation! I would probably go that far, if it was out of town, and used a fake name or something!

And as long as it didn't get out of control, against my will, etc.

4. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

somehow I cant' imagine the guy took time in a situation like that to put a condom on...ugh!!!

5. catfish

catfish New Member

Sounds like you had fun.;)

6. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

Is this a real story or what? :lol I don't know what i want to say about this'un.