I loved seeing my wife fucked by another man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hubbyofabomb, May 5, 2014.

1. Hubbyofabomb

Hubbyofabomb New Member

to make it clear: I'm a good looking man I've been always successful with girls. I've a nice cock above average in size and no problem in bed at all. I've no hidden gayness I'm 100% straight and nuts about women and sex. And, I love to see my wife fucked. I made it clear cause many people think you need 'one problem' to be turn on by that stuff. Outside of our few experiences we are the healthy, loving couple and it is impossible for anyone we know to imagine we did this kind of sex experiences.
    We did 4 times a 3some with other guys and it was always very hot for me (she loved it). I usually participate but the last time mostly watched and joined at the end. My wife could easy be on a Playboy mag she looks absolutely gorgeous she was a pro model for years (she is not my profile avatar but very similar type). I am nuts about her.

We did twice 3somes with girls and it was better and hotter, but hard to compare as it is totally different.

Any question you have I'll be happy to answer.

lbushwalker and Joys like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to the forum.. I like what you write and hope to know you more. Hope you'll like it here and post more. Where in Europe if I may ask??

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Welcome.
    Looks as if you can more than fully and enjoyably contribute.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member