I love the aroma of my poontang!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

It was a little before 9:30 a.m. today, and I was sitting at my desk, drinking coffee, talking to a cyber lover and vibing my clit with my Eroscillator, when my Spidey Senses told me that a kickass orgasm was heading my way.

As the heat began to rise from my twat, it's aroma wafted up to my nose. I inhaled deeply and it occured to me that I have a mighty fine smelling pussy.

This is not the first time I've enjoyed my scent, but it's the first time it made me want to write about it. Yes, it was just that good!

So, anyone else like the smell of their genitalia?

2. cook74

Gold Member

I enjoy and have enjoyed the smell of most genitalia, including my own, that is kept relatively clean. :drool

3. igor

Gold Member

There are times when I don't want to wash up after an orgasm because the musky smell is so powerful, it would be a shame to eliminate it. It doesn't always happen - probably the combination of sweat & cum.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, to me, my own scent is quite nice, even after a long day without a shower. I love my musky armpits and pussy. On the other hand, I find the scent of my husband's dirty dick to be quite repulsive.

I guess it goes along the lines of your own farts smelling pretty damned decent, compared to other people's. :lol

5. lilmisspris

lilmisspris New Member

Taste

The smell of my pootang isnt as inticing to me as my taste.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

The thing that I find incredibly erotic about having a musky pussy is the fact that if I go out in public, say to the grocery store, I always wonder if other people can smell it. 90% of me does not want anyone to know how hot I am, but 10% is hoping that they can detect the odor of my desire.

I like the taste of myself too, but you can't exactly go around at the market dipping your index finger into the honey pot and savouring it in the produce aisle, now can ya?

I mean, I'm a horny bitch, and I've done some very pervy things before, but that's a tad too kinky for me.

7. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

CL,
    I love the scent of women's pussy as well as their taste too.I have always liked it from the very first time I smelt one.Now if you wants to get me REALLY going and rouseded up let me scent and taste a woman's pussy.I also love when they are soaking wet down there too.

8. neverenough

neverenough New Member

Well, the female genitalia is definitely more aromatic than the male genitalia, so I don't think so much about the smell of mine, really. I do find the musky smell a little interesting, as well as the smell of semen.

As for women's, the smell is definitely more... captivating. Some indeed smell as much like fish as the back of a Long John Silver's. Others, thankfully, smell.... heavenly. As perhaps yours might. :)

I had a one night stand once with a lady and I literally was smelling my fingers at least half of the hour drive home (and as many times as I called her in later evenings, I never got that wonderful smell again!)

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

fishy pussy = ailing pussy. So, no, I don't smell like fish and I bet that most women don't. You need to date healthier women, dude.

10. neverenough

neverenough New Member

I didn't at all mean to imply that yours or most womens' does smell fishy -- quite the opposite. My current g/f smells quite fine. But I've been with others who don't.

11. igor

Gold Member

Hey - ya might get caught on camera :lol

I dunno about the fart thing though - My dog's farts will drive ya outta the room and some of mine are almost as bad. :ugh

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I must be really wierd.

I do not savor the scent of my pussy. :shrug I think it goes right along with the fact that I don't think my 'love valley' is attractive to look at, either.

Now, that said, I will suck Thorn's cock after he's been pounding me, and it's fine... but it's not because I think I smell/taste good. It's because I know how it drives him wild. I'm not saying I smell or taste bad. I'm a clean freak!! I'm just saying it's not something I find personally enjoyable.

And farts? Our dog would 'direct' his, depending on who he wanted to bestow his natural gift. Seriously, no one else would smell them, but one person... his VICTIM!! And oh gawd.... his flatulence would peel the skin right of your body. :whoa

13. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I love the smell of my GF. It's subtle, but it drives me wild!

14. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I basically have the same attitude as Rose here. I don't love it or hate it.

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Rose, how can you think that?! I've seen your Love Valley being tickled by the tip of a Coors light longneck (unfortunately only in a picture). As I recall, it was quite a pretty little tight thing. Anything that cute has to smell good. :tup

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Why not? You could even share it with other customers.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, set up a little cardboard booth like the old lady with the cheese samples.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'd have to be careful not to let the cheese age too much, though. :sniff

(god, I can't believe my first post of the day was so gross. It's going to be a good day! :lol)

19. cook74

Gold Member

And to think I deleted so much of my first post so as not to gross anyone out...:puke

:lol

20. igor

Gold Member

How can you gross anyone out in this outfit ??????:lol