I love sex in the day, funny story...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Black_Magic83, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I love sex in the middle of the day...

We just had it, we tried all different positions. I was lying on my front, he was on top of me- he was doing a different take on doggy style and it nearly slipped up my ass. He asked for lupe, I told him I don't need any, I then used some of my juices and used it for my ass. Then he slipped it up there and he was moaning really loudly! He was on his knees then pulled out and said he was going to masturbate, he spat on me (on my ass) and rubbed it in. I was gyrating and shaking my ass to keep him aroused! He then stood over me and shot his load all on me.

I was soaking wet afterwards, masturbasted until I reached orgasm and then fell asleep... I then woke up to him telling me that he made DINNER!

No need for me to make a sandwich for him, maybe until next time.. I think I owe him one! ;) LOL

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

I love daytime sex, my favorite is early morning when you are still sorta sleepy. My little guy is fully rested and primed to do his job. Since I've been out of work, its take the kids to school, then wake the wife up for morning loving

3. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I would love to have sex in the morning, but we are so tired when the alarm goes off and we are both rushing around to go to our respective workplaces!

We tried it once at 4am, and we were really tired in the day!

4. CruelTease

Gold Member

I like mid afternoon sex or some reason!

5. almostthere

Gold Member

Nooners rock
    Magic, love the new avatar

6. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

Mornings are a double sided coin for us..

We love to sleep in, so we're usually sleeping in to the last minute. However, mornings are when I am well rested and my junk seems to be less sensitive, so therefore I can last a LONG time. Occasionally I have to just stop because I just can't finish. I don't seem to be up to full sensitivity for a few hours after I wake up most days.

Doesn't stop me from trying occasionally though. Nothing turns me on like when my wife asks me if I'm trying to get in her pants early in the morning!!

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

We almost always have mid-afternoon sex on Sundays, and other days of the week are after I get home from work at 4.30, so probably sex at 5 or 5.30. We both feel fresher earlier in the day, and able to put more in and get more back.

8. rivalsrivals

rivalsrivals New Member

sounds great sex experience.