I LOVE Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sanga, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Sanga

Sanga New Member

I LOVE having RP sex with my BF. We've RPed the whole sex slave thing, we've RPed that he was a teacher and I was a student, heck, one time we even RPed that he was raping me! (RP of course, it was completely safe, keywords and everything. Something about unwilling sex just turns us on. Not enought actually COMIT rape, but enough to make us want to roleplay it.) My personal favorite one was when we RPed that I was a sex slave and he was my master. We had a vibrating dildo, ropes, handcuffs, everything! We went on with that for about 3 hours and oh god I came so many times! I think the orgasm count was about this

Me - 10
    Him - 4

I was so raw afterwards. Seriously sore, but it was completely worth it! Ahh yeah, we started with him tying me up with the rope, and then he put the dildo in my ass and... Well if you want me to go on you can tell me, but otherwise don't. Sorry if I'm being a bit too graphic, I'm used to writing hentai stories.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sista, you CAN'T be too graphic here. Trust me. ;)

I've never done any role playing, but recently, I've been thinking about it. I'm just afraid I will crack up and start laughing.

3. Sanga

Sanga New Member

Lol. Yeah it does take some getting used to. But it's still really fun! If you can get through without laughing and stuff, it's generally one of the best kind of sexual experiences you can have! (In my opinion of course.)

4. archaeobard

archaeobard New Member

Role play is great, my GF and I actually sit down and write up characters and scenarios before we do it. I guess we do this because we don't want to get stuck out of character thinking 'um, what do i do next?' We have safewords so if we want to drop out of role for whatever reason we can. RP is an extremely fun, escapist form of fantasy and can be very rewarding. Most times when we start a new role play excercise and we kiss for the first time or make love for the first time in character, it IS like doing those things for the first time. RP is a fantastic way of keeping things fresh.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I love roleplay...used to do it with my first wife....but my current wife isnt really into it:(
    Its even better when you plan for it and have any props you need close at hand with a set scenario in your head beforehand.
    Oh, and keywords....very important....everyone has their limits:D

#5 Hot Wheels, Mar 9, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

3wishes has lots of costumes if you like to dress up for roleplay.

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

my SO and i have never done role playing. but we do the tie me up and have your way with me. i tied him up last night and used his favorite words ( now fuck me) after i was done with me torture. but weve never tried being in character mode.

8. souljer_777

souljer_777 New Member

When my SO and I first started dating, he completely surprised me one night by calling me and telling me to dress in my professional clothes (I'm working towards being a college psych prof). I didn't get what was going on at all, as I'd never had anything but vanilla sex with previous partners, but I did it. You can imagine my surprise,I'm sure, when I open my door to him standing there in his glasses, a button-up shirt with pens in the pockets, and homework "that I gave him a bad grade on," seeking a way to improve his grade. There was some giggling along the way, but he definitely got an A+ in my class after all. ;)

9. RPlover24

RPlover24 New Member

Roleplaying is my favorite kinda of sex. Student.Teacher is my favorite but my gf loves to dress up in preteen clothes.