I love My GF

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dave_30, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

God i love my GF.. :)

She says things like "You are the best lover i have ever had" And "I love it when your cock is inside me"

Wow... Im somewhat of a conservative at heart and have never had a woman tell me these things.. :) (considering ive only been with 5 woman my intire life) im almost30 now..

She told me the other day that i make her feel wonderfull....

I think i am falling in love with this woman.. I cant stop thinking of her.. Can anyone Quantify how love feals? <<Stupid question uhhhgggg... But i dont know..

Im at a loss :) but at least im happy with her... Dont get me wrong the sex is great but there is so much more to her then just sex.... (Dont want to give the impression that im just thinking with my little head :) )

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Sounds like you're on the right track Dave. And you're right, there is so much more to love than just sex. Love grows and continues to grow as long as the relationship stays together and stays in a healthy state. Sounds like a great start! Good luck! ;)

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Didn't you know? Guys aren't supposed to talk about love. But since you brought it up, there are many levels of loving. When you "think" you're in love, you're at the first level. When you start loving her for all the things she does that used to irritate you, when no matter what she does, you love her more for it, you're close to the ultimate pure love. That takes awhile.

Whew! I'm glad THAT'S over with.

How 'bout dem Broncos! *scratches butt and reaches for a beer*

4. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Damn that was funny Joe :lol

5. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

That is so sweet dave! :) (joe hit the nail on the head)

6. lovebutton

lovebutton New Member

Find the person you love to irritate the most and Marry them.:lol
    Seriously, the person that makes you feel the most loved and the most anger is usually the one for you.:phat

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

Nothing wrong with that at all...Im in love with my wife cuz she tells me I am!!!
    But seriously...youll know it when its true and right for you...I dated alot and had a few serious relationships but when I met my wife I just knew that she was the "numero uno". Made the serious relationships pale in comparison with what I have with my wife.... Shes my best friend, lover, confidant, support system..and so on and so on....Id give my life for her!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.