I Lost my Virginity Somewhere in the red light district

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Anonymous1992, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Anonymous1992

Anonymous1992 New Member

Its been a day since i had sex, and it was really fuckin good, i had eaten a brownie earlier, and it had kicked in major. I was a man with a mission because at age 18 to have never had a girlfriend was really too much. I was nervous around them, i thought maybe it was because they were somewhat of an uknown territory, and i was fed up, i went to the red light district in amsterdam, clumsily weaving my way down the canal roads to the window girls. One of them waves at me and i walk off after a pause of hesitation. I walked on and saw a beauty, black hair, slender, sort of spanish looking. She drew me closer with her finger and we agreed on the deal. 50 euros gets you a five minute bj and 10minutes of screwing. I was a bit nervous but i was hard as soon as she started with the bj no problem. I lasted through it, when she was ready i got behind her and did it doggy, jesus it was amazing, and i was really going hard and fast, she was even moaning at times. Soon enough she says we are out of time, in the moment i was exctatic and agreed to give her 100 euros for another 25 minutes and to take off her bra and let me touch her. The deal was done, we changed it up, we changed positions so she was on top and went slow for a while and i was touching her breasts. Then after a while i got on top in missionary and fucked her as hard and fast as i could manage, she was getting louder, and right at the forty minute mark like aswiss watch she said time was up and jerked me off. I walked out of the place with one of the greatest feeling of release i can describe, i felt confident and as if a weight had been lifted off of my chest, i literally could breath easier or so it seemed. I was in a moment of pure exctacy, and the browies were still in effect. Anyway tell me what you think about it, was it wrong or right, what did it feel like for you when you lost your virginity, and is lasting 40 minutes on your first time common? -thoughts opinions

2. Anonymous1992

Anonymous1992 New Member

I lost my virginity to a prostitute (short version)

Ive been in amsterdam and i had sex with a girl in the red light district i was going really hard and fast for at least 20 minutes and i didnt even come. Afterwards i just felt like aweight had been lifted off my chest. This was my first time, is that common for the first time, what are your experiences?

3. stanleykramer

stanleykramer New Member

Re: I lost my virginity to a prostitute (short version)

The first time i ever got a BJ was at a table at a strip club.
    She worked at it for about half an hour, but I was a little gun shy.
    There was a woman "hostess", probably about 45 years old, that kept walking up to us and shining a penlight at my dick.

Whatever you do.
    Don't quit now. :lol

4. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Hey Anon,

I'm very familiar with Amsterdam's red light district. I used to live and work there when I was a student. I'm happy you're happy that you lost your viriginity. Nothing wrong paying for it. I guess you just wanted to get it out of the way rather than let it be an issue.

BUT!!!! Don't let it become a habit. Those women are sharks when it comes to innocent young guys. They will try to bilk you out of every penny. Before you know it you will have spent all your money. If you find you can't resist more visits then try to spread them out to no more than once a month.

I have very good memories of Amsterdam, not just the red light area, but the whole city. Friendly people and a vibrant night-life, women with a casual outlook to sex, all in the confines of a very beautiful city. I'm moving back there very soon :)

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's the first time I've heard of any guy lasting long during the first time. Most of us were such blueballed horndogs we exploded pretty soon after it was in, if that long. 40 Minutes? Unlikely, but I guess it could happen.

6. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I think with a timer going it might keep me going longer, I would worry too much. But I also agree, the first time most of us get it off really fast. Good for you!

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

The red light district of Amsterdam is quite something, especially the main street with the canal down the centre. Some of the girls look nice, and at least you get a chance to pick the girl of your fancy. I was there with my wife, so after strolling pass the booths we took in a live sex show, which was something I didn't expect (how did he get hard, and stay hard to fuck her on stage in front of all of us?).

I have had commercial sex from time to time, and it has generally been good. But I do know of some younger guys who let it become more than it is. As pleasant as many prostitutes are, and as satisfying as sex with them can be, a real relationship with a real woman is much more complete.

8. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Totally agree, although going to a prostitute WITH my girlfriend would be a huge turn-on. :)