I lost my virginity last night.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Slevinish, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

And... I feel kinda...

I don't know how I feel.

I was always someone who wanted to wait for true love.

but a friend I love very much was feeling really sad. and I did it to make her feel good.

And I made her feel really good. i gave her 3 orgasms and lasted 2 and a half hours... I fucked her brains out.

but it wasn't true love. which is what I wanted... I didn't even come. I just wore her down until she was an incredibly pleased pile of lady Jello.

She's still happy the next day. but I wish my first time had been more special.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

Seems like kind of an odd favor to ask. What if she comes back to you and says she's sad again? Did she know you were a virgin? If so, that seems incredibly selfish

3. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

a little selfish on her part...but i wouldnt look too much into it

4. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

She did know. she also Knew I wanted to wait for marriage... but I'm the kind of guy who can't stand to see a lady suffer...

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

I don't see how fucking her brains out did her any good, it was a temporary fix for her but something you'll remember forever. You could have helped her some other way but hey, too late now

6. Trond

Gold Member

Finally someone who actually had pity sex. :) Hopefully she doesn't think that it was more than what it was. It could easily break someone's heart. Sorry to hear that you didn't feel too good about it, and good luck with finding someone special.

7. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Lol, you shouldn't be such a sap about it. Just be happy you got your rocks off. Your a guy, most don't give a fuck about not being able to lose their virginity in a perfect candle lit setting. I wish all my friends wanted to fuck me when they were sad. I'd be getting laid on the fly everyday:D

8. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Don't beat yourself up about this. First times happen unexpectedly sometimes, and you will have the memory of having given comfort to another, even at some cost to yourself. Don't be surprised if this experience becomes a beginning.

9. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

She doesn't think its more. I'm aware it was just hooking up for her. which is what bothers me about doing it. it wasn't a beginning, just a release for her.

I didn't get my rocks off... I'm a large fellow and somwhere around two and a half hours in she was too sore to keep going. So I didn't come.

10. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I'm baffled, and please excuse my curiosity, but how did you manage to fuck her for 2 1/2 hours, through 3 of her orgasms, all during the first time you've ever been inside a woman, and not cum yourself?

11. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

First time I had sex I couldn't cum for a long time. Maybe only 45, though. Granted I was wearing a jimmy hat:lol

Maybe the guy isn't used to the texture of pussy yet. There is some getting used to when all you've had is your hand for all those years:lol

12. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

xD LMAO!

I dunno, it wasn't unpleasant... I just... kept on going strong. even after we tried it without a condom. I never even got close. though it felt good...

maybe anxiety?

13. nyxx

nyxx New Member

it was special, you helped a friend out.

14. acemike

acemike Member

I have never heard of a virgin guy lasting more than a minute. Two and a half hours for a first time sounds a little odd.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Kind of the way I look at it.

You're making wayyyy to much of sex. You know you've found the right person when she a sexual match that makes you not want to fuck anyone else. It takes fucking a few women to know that "really gets your rocks off" and what you want to spend the rest of your life with. Dude, it's simply SEX. Lifelong commitments are made in the brain, not the groin. I went through 46 before I found the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, the one that all others fall short of, the one I can truly commit to for life.

16. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Agreed. But if he did, fucking awesome for him, I would love to be able to do that although I think my dick would fall off at that point

17. olsonski

olsonski New Member

First time I had sex I lasted 45 minutes, and didn't cum. I've logged hours and hours of sex, still have yet to have an orgasm though intercourse.

18. Trond

Gold Member

Not so awesome I think. He didn't cum, which can be quite frustrating after working so hard (although it is sort of a Hugh Hefner notion of "work":)).

19. nurseharley

Gold Member

Omg :lol

20. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

its all been frustrating. While I do enjoy being able to brag about it on one hand... the fact that I couldn't, to me... points to a problem. i could have kept going, I wasn't tired or sore... but I just couldn't feel it in my heart. and she was having trouble with pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.