I lose my hardness.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by unclerico, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unclerico

unclerico New Member

My g/f and I would usually go for 15-30 mins when we have sex and I've noticed that my dick loses full hardness after 5-10 of intercourse. Is this normal?

2. luv2flashgirls

luv2flashgirls New Member

It could one of several things:

1) You might be having sex or masturbating TOO much. In my opinion, when you start having orgasms more than 7 times per week on a long-term basis, you start to lose the strong hardness. Try cutting back a little and see what happens.

2) You might not be as turned on by your girlfriend as you used to be.

3) There could be a medical problem of impotence which you might want to get looked at. But if you can go even 5 minutes while hard, then it's not really impotence. I'd say either option 1 or 2 is what's going on in your case.

3. unclerico

unclerico New Member

we do have sex over 5 times. is that too much?

4. luv2flashgirls

Well, sheesh, if you don't lose your hardness until the FIFTH time, then I don't think you have anything to be complaining about. Some men can't even get it up ONCE.

5. jess09

jess09 Banned

Hey just a thought. Are you using a condom and putting some lube in the tip of it ? This does help some guys to maintain an erection. Also, if you do use a condom, I'd say the thinner the better. Not only the thinner the condom is, the less it is likely to break but it also increase the sensation you get. So...

6. luv2flashgirls

Yeah, for real. When I don't wear a condom, it feels SO FREAKING GOOOOOOOD that I could probably last for 6 hours, lol!

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think it's fairly normal to loose some hardness after awhile. I'll bet you get it back before ejaculation. Yes? If so, and if it stays hard enough to continue with intercourse, don't worry about it. Our minds sometimes wander a little, the intense feelings come and go a little... it's natural that our erections also change a little if we continue long enough.

8. unclerico

unclerico New Member

im sorry i meant 5 times a week...

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've had this happen and I think it's pretty normal. I've concluded that it's usually the case where you have consumed a great part of your "sexual energy". Just take a break for an hour or so, and your hard-on will come back.

10. mjtonks

mjtonks New Member

I agree with this statement of sexual energy Juicy pointed out. This happened to me a while ago also and I thought it was impotence but later I found out I could hold it far longer than I gave myself credit for and since this was one of the first times in this 'situation' I believe it may have been nerves that failed me due to the fact I wanted to 'perform' and was highly embarrased to have to appologize to the girl because I couldn't.

By the way I like the last two words of the quote from Juicy.

11. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

If this is something new, you might want to see your doctor. I once had the same problem. I was referred to a urologist, and he found out I had an RTI (reproductive tract infestion). A few weeks of antibiotics, and I was able to stay hard as a rock again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.