I like watching my wife suck cock

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 63willys, Nov 21, 2015.

1. luv2taste

Gold Member

Did she suck these all in one sitting or is this at different times?

2. AfterMidnight

Gold Member

On seperate occasions.
    The most she has sucked in one session was 3, which she has done a few times.

Invigorated likes this.
  3. Amber1

Gold Member

I would enjoy doing something like this. Being a member of a group that has get togethers.

bhonest, Lovnflman and Dubber like this.
  4. AfterMidnight

Gold Member

We are lucky to have swingers clubs not too far away and gives us freedom to indulge now and then if the right people are there.

bhonest and Amber1 like this.
  5. Amber1

Gold Member

Are there any discussions about how these activities effect a marriage?

Alonza and danrb007 like this.
  6. xtom

Gold Member

i do like to watch my wife suck cock ..... but it only happens once in a blue moon...... (i'm talking about her sucking mine)...... lol

Alonza and No Action Jackson like this.
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Like others say, I love watching a woman give me oral.
    Also I enjoyed receiving it in front of a husband but only a couple of times.
    Didn't make me finish that way but it was fun. I got to finish between breasts though while the guys were present.

Invigorated likes this.
  8. Closet_Freaks

Gold Member

Weve never done it but its on of our fantasies. We talk about it alot.

9. Lovnflman

Gold Member

My wife has done it during our few MFMs. It was freakin hot. While we were talking about it she asked if I thought she acted to slutty......she had swallowed his cum......and if I still loved her? I told her it was so hot to watch her put his cock in her mouth and the enthusiasm she showed, and I considered the term slut in a good way. She seemed relieved. So much so that we did it again a couple nights later.....same guy. Unfortunately a few months later we had the opportunity to do it again, and she declined. Said she felt MFM was something a proper wife and mother shouldn't be doing.

Years later she was going down on me and asked what I was thinking about. I told her the memory of her sucking off our friend. END OF BJ! Now she says she doesn't want sex because she feels that I'm reliving those MFMs in my mind, and it bothers her. I'll admit, when she guides me in I flashback to the memory of watching her guide him into her. Men are visual creatures!

So I'll admit, it probably did have an adverse effect on our marriage. But almost 20 years after those HOT MFMs, we are still together!

10. JAMX

JAMX New Member

This is a beautiful thing to see , when the person you love can let themselves go and enjoy just being able to express their needs , fantasies and sexual spirits with no fear of losing or hurting the partner they love in life.

I love watching my wife in those moments where all that natural lust and pure joy have enveloped her mind and body in an amazing, untethered heart racing , sexually charged instance of time that when correctly played out between both partners can make a marriage even stronger and enhance the deeper , trusting ,mindful love of the two.

My wife has looked directly into my eyes on many occasions , Once with the naughtiest of wry smile appearing and the little eye squint she knows i have always found irresistible , holding my gaze she slightly opens her full red lips, just enough to let slip a stream of warm white fresh cum that she has just teased & mouthed from the other mans larger than average , thick pulsing cock.

After 21 years of marriage and many nights of talking , discussions & opening of thoughts my wife & i know exactly what we both like to do and see , which after watching her spread wide & brought to a 4th orgasm by this huge cock , she came closer , opened her mouth a little more , showing me how much cum she had emptied from him , twisting and playing her tongue in it .
    Knowing i love to see her swallow cum from another cock she was just about too swallow but stopped ,sat back & spun around to face me, opened her legs wider and slowly let another stream of cum dribble from her lips directly onto her swollen clit and open pussy.
    again she looked into my eyes whilst massaging the spunk around & pushing some inside her with her now wet and slippy fingers.
    With one last opening of her mouth to show me there was still enough to swallow , she gulped with a gulp and a lip smacking lick around to collect any remains of spillage of her lovers Jizz.

i have filmed my wife getting fucked into next week by two friends and myself which she loves and requests on a few occasions and we have had countless 3 somes with her lover of 10 years who we now think of has her other partner , they meet up separate sometimes also but we all still get together often has we all enjoy to watch and play together.

Sometimes this lifestyle does work out for people and not end badly , its all about the trust and honesty .
    if people can get those right , Things can be Fucking fantastic

sankay, Shug7399 and Lovnflman like this.
  11. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Member

Wife and I have been into “soft swinging” for about 5 years, mostly just watching and being watched. With a few couples, we have had some limited interaction with mutual masturbation and oral teasing. While I haven’t watched her give a full blowjob (yet), some of those oral teases have been the hottest things I have ever seen.

danrb007 likes this.