I like my wife to have sex with other guys.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jerry d, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry d

Jerry d New Member

Is anybody into this besides me? I really enjoy my wife seeing other men, and my best friend tells me I'm nuts (he's not doing her).

She always tells me when she is going out to see someone, and I like to talk to her while she is getting ready. After she leaves, I like to jerk off thinking about what she is doing.

The images I have in my head of her sexual exploits just make me very hard and horny.

Am I nuts?

2. impact360

impact360 New Member

perhaps a little but that doesnt mean it isnt sexy!

3. Jerry d

Jerry d New Member

She has been seeing an 18 YO boy for about a year now (she is 28). From what she tells me, he really gives her a good fucking every time she sees him, and she will go out with him when ever he calls her.

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I have a bit of experience here and have let my wife 'play by herself' on occassion. From experience it can be very much a turn on and provide for some very erotic evenings. However like everything else it is only good in moderation. This is something that needs to be monitored closely as it can become something very destructive very quickly but if done right can be very enjoyable for all.

The one thing I will caution you is that not everyone is into this and to most it is very foreign. If you do not want to loose friends and potentially your job, especially if you live in right to work state, then I would recommend keeping this to yourself. Otherwise you could potentially find yourself being very isolated.

5. impact360

impact360 New Member

id love to hear more stories if you want to share.

6. Jerry d

Jerry d New Member

Impact: stories about her getting her pussy stuffed with strange cock?

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Right

Hiker:sf

8. Clark

Clark Member

You're a cuckold. There are others out there. Google it.

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

Dangerous territory!

One of our swinger friends recently let his wife go out to have sex with other guys, he's now single again.

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Very dangerous territory for sure .......

There speaks a man of wisdom....

If my husband actually believed himself when he said to me its okay for me to sleep with other men.....

His life would probably crumble...

Just as well I realise he doenst know what he is saying...

He THINKS it would be okay....

Silly boy!!!!!!

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh and I forgot to ask

Why......?

Why do you want your wife to go with other men, in part is it because you feel inadequate or do you think it would be a good way for her to be happy...why does it turn you on to think of strange men's cocks inside the woman you love(?)....

I am very curious how the male mind works at times.....cos to be honest, at times i am counfounded...

Gentlemen of SF.........please enlighten me?

:)

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

I now understand why you wanted to swap for a week Scorp, you're just a curious leprachaun.

For a woman to get into the male psyche is almost as difficult as flying without wings!
    It works the same for us poor downtrodden males.

13. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am still waiting.........*taps foot impatiently*....lol....

Come on Elv and others surely you aint scared to come forward and reveal all....

Think of it as therapy lol......yes I am very very very curious, especially as this is a subject so close to my own errrrrrrrr.......heart

:)

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well for me , i wouldnt want my other getting banged left rght an center by any other male , than me......Ill do all the banging needed in my relationships thankyas very much.... :p

I have no idea why some guys get overly excited at the prospect of a stnager getting it on with their wives.....if you do, im currently single send her my way......lmfao ( joke )

15. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Maybe cos they find true intimacy very difficult or connecting with their feelings and heart....

How could this be acceptable if one truly loved their woman......

Anyone.....?

And I am talking about love with passion and maybe a little jealousy not the kind of love some people have as in a bro and sis thing....

No i mean, when you have a real intense and passionate love for your woman, could you either watch or know she is letting another man inside of her...

????

16. deric

deric New Member

I wouldn't want to share my wife - but I'm not married. I do like to hear about guys they have dated and banged. I like to hear the details, etc. It gets me very horny. Thats one reason to be on SF - to get new ideas and thoughts of the subject. I can see why it turns you on. Does she come home and tell you all about it to get you hot?

17. Clark

Clark Member

Hrmf.... okay.... if you insist.....

I'm not a shrink, so this is not a professional analysis.

Sometimes, when a person is forced to accept something they don't want to, they manifest it into a sexual fantasy. In cases such as cuckolding, a man might develop this fantasy if a woman he's crazy about has an affair on him. He's forced to emotionally accept that she enjoys fucking some other guy, so instead of completely resisting this concept, (which is his primary response) he embraces the concept as deeply as possible - sexually.

I'm not saying Jerry d has had a girl do that to him. And, as I said, I'm not a shrink. Just trying to offer an explanation to a complicated issue at the insistence of a very persistent gal ....

...paging SexyScorp...

And now that I've answered your question, you can answer mine...

How is this topic "close to your heart"? Why so persistent?

18. deric

deric New Member

What if she had sex before she met you? Then is this a sign that she is not in love with you now? I like sex and this idea is something that gets me excited (at least when it is Jerry d's wife). It could be that she is just going to have other men sexually but needs him for everything else - including sex at times. As long as he is happy with it - it is OK. Maybe he just wants her for sex and this is the way he likes it. I guess I have more questions than answers.

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hey Clark

Thanks for your answer....very insightful and yes of course I will answer you...

My husband thinks i need two men or more because of my large sexual appetite....so far I have chosen not to because being the woman that I am, it would involve more than just sex...

He thinks he would be able to handle me going with another guy, as long as I told him (we have the most amazingly honest relationship),

I know if I did, what he "thinks" he feels, in reality would be totally different...

I know in my heart, and with my extremely strong intuition that if it actually happened...he would crumble...

Some men, I think either feel it would be cool or encourage it cos they cant give their women what they want...

But either way, as Elvis said, its very dangerous territory....

Women fall in love often after having sexual union with men. Whilst the husbands are at home having a wank thinking about their wives getting it on with another, there stands a chance that she MAY prefer the other one, and very quickly an attachment can be formed...

To date i have met few women who can have sex without becoming emotionally involved, especially the ones who are totally in touch with their feelings (which normally are the ones I choose as friends).

And yes I am persistent, and if you think i am so here, you should seem me in the bedroom...

lol

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

I just looked up cuckold, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold. I think it sounds like a sorry excuse for a man, and any self respecting woman who finds herself with such a mate would be justified in breaking the union. I think before following through with sending her out to be a cum dump, a man should think really hard about how he is going to perceive both her and himself from that point on, and some serious introspection is in order. Not to mention how she will perceive him. Sorry if that sounds harsh and inflexible, but the idea just really rubbed me the wrong way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.