i like it but...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by klax, Sep 13, 2006.

1. klax

klax New Member

hey all this is my first post!!!

me and my girlfriend have been going out for a year now and i reali love her and stuff.
    see she has a bit of facial hair which i think is kinda sexy but she wants to get it removed. i dont want her to do it, and i havent told her yet. so how can i convince her not to do it without her thinking that im a freak?

any sugestions?
    plz B4 itz 2 L8

2. pirouette

Gold Member

You can't. (Welcome to the forum, by the way). Besides, it will probably grow back anyway!

3. witchblade

witchblade New Member

... there is no way...

sorry..

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

As the ladies before me have said, you can't. But you could tell her that you think it's sexy and you would like for her to keep it. You have to respect her decision, though. That's an important part of being in a relationship, respecting the other's decisions.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A woman has to feel good about herself. Self-esteem is a catalyst for motivation. If this facial hair causes her to fel she is not attractive, it will play into many areas of her life. And her sensuality is one of those areas.

Go ahead and let her know how you feel, but like the above posters' have said, it's her body, it's her decision.

And welcome to :sf! Stick around, we're always looking for new world problems to solve. :lol