I laughed when I Heard this

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by totty_hoops, Jul 1, 2010.

1. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

A friend of mine told a bunch of us this story recently..

She was at a night club and went outside to snog this guy... So after a while he offers to go down on her (which more and more guys are offering to do in situations like that)...

So he says ok but that she's not going to return the favour...

So he pulls her panties down and goes to work and it's really good, after a while she orgasms.. She then looks down and sees that's he's wanking himself... she doesn't really have a problem with it and actually lets him continue going down on her till he finishes...

At this point she realises that what he's done is wanked himself off using her panties...

Now sorry she's told a few of us this story and we all laughed though she seems to think that he crossed some line...

He probably thinks he did really well, as she stormed off without even asking for them back...

So what do you think some sort of violation or just fair game?

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I read on another forum of a guy who chose to cum all a woman's best dress, so in comparison this is minor. I'm torn between saying it's a violation and saying it's fair game. On one hand he satisfied her and she lapped it up without returning the favour. On the other hand, he messed in her clothing without her permission.

I can see why you would find it funny. In the long run your friend will laugh about it too.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm torn honestly. In one hand, I think it's incredibly funny and payback for her not wanting to return the favor, but then...I sit here and think.. Hey, this is totally out of line. One, It's not MY thing to go around and do sexual acts with random guys I find at a club and that what he did was WAY out of line. I would be pretty fucking squicked if a random guy uses my panties to jack off then cum in without asking my permission. But then hey, who would really ASK to do something like that. *shrugs* She took a risk by doing sexual acts with what I assume is a stranger, so she paid a SMALL price compared to what it could have been.

4. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

So wait, a random guy wanting to put his tongue into your vagina-ok.

A guy cumming in your panties-not ok?

I think your friend needs to think a little more about that haha.

Of course i dont have any kind of panty fetish, im just sayin. Lettin a guy do that is pretty initmate and usually once u get to that point not much else is off limits lol

Of course it woulda been nice if he didnt ruin her panties since she was out for the night ha

5. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

Hey lets not get all prudish with the whole sex acts with random guys aspect...

It was a safe secure eviroment, a lot safer than going home with a random guy....

Also there's a trend these days for guys to offer to go down on women that they're making out with.... She made it clear that he could take the risk if he wanted but she wasn't prepare to, so everything was up front...

Where I think she was stupid was she wasn't watching what the guy was doing... In a situation like that with a guy you don't really know you need to keep control.

If you've got a guys head between your legs and he's got his cock out, and you're not paying attention... well how easy is it for to jump to unprotected sex without a clear boundary...ie his cock safely zipped up..

I would have made sure I could see what he was doing, I also would have made sure his hands were on my hips...

Last time I did something similar .... I said the same thing that I wasn't going to do down on a guy I'd just met... He said fine and went down on me afterwards. After I'd cum and fixed myself up, we snogged a little more and I let him wank himself off and shoot onto my thigh.... one wetwipe and it was all sorted, no mess or stains... And more importantly it was safe..

6. Northside

Gold Member

Maybe she should have offered him a wet wipe! If a chick offered me a blow job I wouldn't be offended if she wanted to wipe her mout with my shorts.

7. Jade

Jade New Member

Lol, funny!!

See, if she'd only not worn panties to the club in the first place... I'm curious did the guy offer to give them back lol...