I Know What You Did Last Night....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rose, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Seems every now and then, someone has a really hot story to tell everyone about what they "did" last night - or this morning..... :brow
    Might be that 1st date, or a great time with your lifetime partner. Of course, we're talking sex, and all the stuff that leads up to it. I think it would be great to have a thread dedicated to just that. It should be fun! :brow

Details are great, just please don't make it up. There is another area for erotic fiction. ;)

#1 Rose, Mar 3, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  2. loveitrough

Gold Member

Ok I'll start rose. When I awoke this mourning I roll over and kissed my wife on the back of her neck and pulled myself up close to her butt so she could feel my warm thick cock against her ass. I then started rubbing her neck and back with deep massaging motions all the time kissing her neck and shoulders. Soon I heard soft moans and her pushing up tighter against me. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock and stroked it and the guided it to her now hot wet pussy. She pushed hard against me and I pushed it deep and hard until we were wild hard fucking, I shot my load and filled her pussy .I then kissed her neck again then on the cheek and went to the shower so I could make it to work. I had a smile on my face all day .

3. Kai

Kai New Member

i used my fleshlight last night and it was amazing since im a virgin i havnt had sex yet :( its the best thing 4 me right now

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife worked late yesterday so I wasn't expecting any sex last night, but after we went to bed and cuddled a little she said a foot rub would sure be nice. That's always a sign of better things to come! :brow I kissed her, gave her a little grin, grabbed the lotion from my nightstand and did a 180 turn so my head was at her feet and my feet were at her head. I then began rubbing her feet and legs.

In turn, she began lightly caressing my thighs, working her way down to my ass and scrotum. (I have a tough time remembering that my mission is rubbing her feet when this happens, but I do my best.) As my erection grew, she took a bottle of silicone lube (EROS Bodyglide) from the window shelf over our bed and applied a generous amount to my penis and began making slow, firm, twisting strokes from the very tip of my erection down to my ass.

My moaning and twitching, as well as the engorged, throbbing cock in her hand, signaled to her that I was about to explode, so she slowed down the stroking action and lightened her grip just enough to keep me on the edge. As I regained my composure, she again increased the speed and firmness of her strokes until I was at the peak again, moaning and thrusting in her hand. This continued for nearly an hour, with me almost reaching the point of no return several times, but each time she would ease off the stroking, sometimes leaving my cock completely and just concentrating on the boys and my ass for a few minutes before returning to my slick, swollen shaft.

At some point I regained my wits enough to let my hands begin exploring her long, slender thighs, then her outer lips. I found some of the juices seeping from her to wet my fingers and began to lightly rub her enlarged clit.

When I couldn't stand it any longer I turned around, pushed the jar of foot lotion to the floor, and began giving her some tongue action. She didn't want that, however, and pulled me on top of her, reaching down to guide me inside of her. "I want THIS," she whispered. It was also what I wanted to give her.

She moaned loudly as I slid in, and I mounted her high so she could grind her clitty against the base of my penis. I left it all the way in, grinding against her in little circular motions until she orgasmed, which didn't take too long.

I dismounted, rolled her onto her side facing away from me, and entered her from behind. :sex Slow, long strokes ensued. She was dripping wet but still tight. I reached under her ass, found her clit, and caressed it with the same stroking motion. I could also feel myself, slippery and engorged, as I slowly slid in and out.

As our passions intensified the stroking motions picked up speed, gradually at first, but she was bucking against me just a little faster than I was pounding into her, and almost crying, and I knew that meant she wanted to be slammed hard and fast. I moved my free hand from her clitty and placed it around her so I could pull her to me with every stroke, first on her lower stomach, then her mounds, and finally to her hip, where I took a firm grip and hammered her to and fro in a fever-pitched frenzy. We were both screaming as I filled her with spurt after spurt of ....

:uhh: Is this what you meant, Rose? I hope so, or I'm going to feel awfully embarassed.

5. Rose

Gold Member

Uhhhh - yeah---- I do believe you have caught the spirit of the thread, Joe!
    And , btw - [​IMG] That was friggin' HOT!!!

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Dude ... Joe ... :drool

*shudders*
    :bow :bow :bow

7. Rose

Gold Member

LOL - well, we all have those times, too.

Hopefully, when the little 'visitor' leaves, you will have a really good story to share!

[​IMG]
    I am so thankful for menopause!

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Well I haven't gone to bed yet, so I hope my story still counts as a "last night" :lol

It started around 8pm, my fiance and I were laying on the couch together watching tv. His hands found thier way under my t shirt (wasn't wearing a bra) and played lightly with my nipples as they hardened and pressed against his fingertips. I moaned softly from the intense pleasure I got from it and pressed my ass against his hard, large cock that I felt pressing against me. For the next hour we teased each other. Me grinding my ass against him and reaching around behind him and grabbing his ass pulling him hard against me, and him teasing my nipples and then my clit through my jeans.

As soon as the tv show that we weren't really watching ended I turned around and slid off the couch and lifted up his t shirt and kissed across his stomach and up his chest and then back down again to the waist of his pants where I ran my tongue across his belly just above the pants.

We then made a mad dash upstairs (impressionable 11 yr son so no fun downstairs unless he's at his dads or school hahaha) My fiance beat me upstairs and was sitting up in bed rubbing his very hard cock watching me get undressed. we then manuevered so he was laying down and I was over him in 69 position. I had been waiting all day to get that cock in my mouth and thoroughly enjoyed teasing and taking him as far as I could down my throat. After a little while I reached into the drawer and got out a mint (why on earth can't I remember the name of them now LOL) which he just loves when I rub it with my tongue up and down his cock and circling the tip.

When he couldn't stand it anymore he rolled me over and shoved his cock into my wet and inviting pussy making both of us moan. With my urging he slammed harder and harder until I could feel my orgasm mounting, when I was just about there he pulled out real fast and finished me to a screaming orgasm with his tongue. I rolled over and banged him as hard as I could doggy style until he started his familiar moan telling me that orgasm was coming. He finished in a hard spazm as I kept pushing him deeper inside me while he came.

Well now that I'm finished reliving it I'm ready for another round! Better log off here and get back upstairs and wake him up :humpb

9. Rose

Gold Member

That was really good, Lady! I love picturing it as I am reading.
    --------------------
    "Last night" we went to bed early, as we both have very physical occupations. We cuddled a bit, then went to sleep quite quickly. Sometime during the night, I began to feel Thorn's fingertips lightly stroking my waistline and hip area. He does this often during the night if he is having trouble sleeping. Slowly he moved toward my thighs and began moving his fingers between my legs, carressing my ass, and massaging the whole area.
    He very softly stimulated my clit, and partially penetrated with his fingers. He never spoke word. I never spoke a word. Of course, during this time, my breathing became quick and quivering. My hips began moving in tune with his hand, and my soft moans were more and more audible. I could hardly keep from cumming - This went on for more than an hour.
    Then he just stopped. After what seemed an eternity, I just said quietly, but firmly, "Fuck me." He chuckled and said, "no"..... then he said, "YOU fuck ME." Thus began another level of our passion. We were both so incredibly turned on, that we were like a couple of animals. Every move made me scream with pleasure and made me tell him what I wanted. He had to stop several times to keep from cumming too fast.
    When we finally pulled apart, the clock said 3:12 AM.. so we got to go back to sleep for a couple more hours!!! WHEW! We needed it!

10. Nikki

Nikki New Member

*whew* It's getting awfully hot in here. All I did last night was work and go to bed at 10:00. That's all I do every night. *sob* Ya know, I was in a relationship for 10 years and didn't ever want sex and he did all the time. Now I'm with a man that I'd do 10 times a day and I might get some lovin' once a week, if I'm lucky. I'm so jealous.:dunno

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

OhhhhhhhhMyyyyyyyGAWD! :wave

HOT, HOT! There are two stories that I'd like to be a part of! I get no oral, and once my wife is asleep, it's HANDS OFF!

12. igor

Gold Member

Well, I was home alone so I turned on the tube and watched this amazing blond get fucked by a stud while I got out the lube and jerked off. That's about the extent of my sex life the last couple of years.

13. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Well nothing real eventful happened tonight. I let the old man get some sleep for work tomorrow LOL.

But while sitting up all alone I did have a nice play by myself. Kind of lonely with just me and my finger Hahaha.

Also bought a new vibrator online. Can't wait till it comes and i can try it out!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.