I know the neighbors name (Sex Noises)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by YoungSlim, Aug 26, 2012.

1. YoungSlim

YoungSlim New Member

I live in 2 bedroom brownstone apartment with somewhat thin walls. My roommate and his girlfriend can get quite loud when they are having sex. Just curious if anyone has heard a neighbor or roommate getting it on. I find it somewhat sexy because she can be very vocal about what she wants, and she is sexy.

2. DoctorMcNasty

DoctorMcNasty New Member

Next time it happens you should yell out, "yeah, give it to her".

3. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I hear it a lot, I live in a house with 3 other guys. Sometimes they pay me to get out for the night, but most of the times it isn't a problem cause I work at night.

4. YoungSlim

YoungSlim New Member

Like what, do share ?

5. sabian

sabian New Member

I dont mind, atleast someone is getting some action... My wife likes to be a little on the loud side to , so I guess I cant say much..haha.

6. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

um, shit I don't want to hear? They're like, my best friends.....it gets kinda gross.....

7. sabian

sabian New Member

hahah...

8. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

I've lived in apartments before and heard neighbors fucking...personally I've always thought it's hot as hell lol

9. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I have a friend renting the basement rooms, but I basically just plan ahead and have people over only when he's working late because he's very vocal about not wanting to hear our "sounds" =p. If he's home we just go wherever else is good. He is still a virgin (and desperate about it at times!), so I haven't heard any sounds yet. I keep telling him to relax and not try to rush it cause that'll only make the urge and the end result worse, but he wont listen...

When I lived in the city I had an apartment right bellow an older couple which went at it every night. It's fine they are keeping active, but really hard to sleep with all those sounds! Some times when they did I'd watch some TV until they finished, but then they would stamp on the floor, telling me to quiet down. They would also complain to the apartment complex owners if I ever had someone over myself, had a little party or watched a movie with loud volume. I'm so glad to be out of that place... X3

10. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Freshman year of college into only the 2nd week of my first semester I came back from class earlier to find my college roommate fucking some girl I've never seen or met in MY BED. His reasoning was that he didn't want a to make a mess of his sheets and have to wash them. That's when I punched him in the face and ended up getting a new and improved roommate.

11. OverSinged

Gold Member

I can sympathize, though luckily my self control keeps me from being quite as... touchy around such things.

Doesn't stop me from doing stupid things or being an ass though, gotta work on that.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

sluttyfairy and i would looove a cheering section...

12bar, 12bar, he's our man, if he cant do it, nooo one can!!!!!
    or
    here we go sluttyfairy, here we go!!!!!!...(clap, clap)....
    or
    sis boom bah....fuck her in the twat , sis boom bass ....fuck her in the...............well, you get the idea.

13. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Ok I haven't heard anyone having sex. But....we were on vaction and had the cops called on us for my screaming.....He said the people next door called. I just smiled politely and said "Yes, sir, officer I'll try to keep it down."

14. sayss18

Gold Member

I heard the girl in the room above mine, (I shared a house with her), having sex with her boyfrend. It was quite late in the evening and I could hear a rythmic thudding coming from the ceiling. It went on for a little while then I realised that she had her boyfriend round earlier and that I was hearing was the sound of her enjoying sex with him on her bed. I was friends with her and felt happy for her as I think it had been a while, she sounded like she was making the most of it!

Another time I was on holiday and stayed a few nights in a luxury hotel. On the first night I could hear a woman in the room next to mine moaning loudly and orgasmically for several minutes until she came. It was like she was moaning from the bottom of her lungs, her moans were so confident, carefree and expressive. She sounded so sexy, it was such a turn on.

15. YoungSlim

YoungSlim New Member

That's so sexy i love how a women sounds when she is truly enjoying sex.

16. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Awe man. If I hear the neighbors doin it, the wife and I will usually try to give em a a run for thier money on who is louder!

17. winterhaven

winterhaven New Member

I used to live in an older apartment built in 1928. The walls were thin and I could hear my nexy door neighbor. She was an older lady 40's with a younger lover. They would have sex twice a week late at night between 1-2am. At first it was a bummer because it cost me sleep but I noticed she really enjoyed her womanhood and she would reach incredible natural vocal orgasms. I could feel her tension building when she was about to release. Her lover was also very well aware of her peak because he would pump her harder to bring her over the crest into orgasm. It was a beautiful natural experience I think every man and woman should be blessed with.

18. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

I've heard couples at it a few times now. Most of the time I'm pretty happy to hear others getting it on, but twice it's been a real pain: once when I was revising for exams, and the second time when I had an early train to catch. That last time I just had to play along for a bit!

My current gf is quite noisy when she cums, but she's more inhibited than my last when staying out in hotels: the last gf would happily ride me until the headboard was banging off the walls and wouldn't stop until she'd cum and had me cum inside her twice; then she'd need another couple of sessions in the morning before we went down for breakfast. Can't imagine what the other breakfasting couples had made of it when we'd fucked in our bedroom right above the dining room, then gone down slightly flushed for breakfast straight afterwards!

19. sandwich

Gold Member

We were staying at the park lodge at Kings Canyon National Park in California. It is not one of those impressive lodges like you would find at some of the other parks. The walls might as well have been a sheet of aluminum foil. I was nearly crying with laughter because it was louder than loud, and they were Asian, so who knew what they were saying!? (I mean screaming). It must have been a good fuck.

20. YoungSlim

YoungSlim New Member

Wow great stories. Thanks for sharing.