i just started using a vib when hubbies at work, can it be foreplay too at night?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Dec 10, 2010.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

i just started using a vibrator when hubbies at work, can it be foreplay too at night? or do guys get offended by vibrators? the vib is very strong on me and i use this just before hubbies home but he has long dinners before bed :ugh

he does not know i use the vib, he said a while ago i dont need one, so i dont want to offend him :yell but for sure its so strong on me i would love to be so high from it just before we are in bed making love - that would work unbelievably well :p

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Well maybe if you put it in the context "we'll have sex more often" might work, or find a way to make it sexy for him to see you use it or involve it in yoru love making (shouldn't be too hard) it'd be alright

3. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Sounds to me like the two of you have some serious talking to do. You both need to understand each others opinions and feelings, and there has to be compromise somewhere.

4. sinner

sinner New Member

I've never used toys. So maybe I would like it if I tried but its not my style. I would love to hear how it goes though.

5. Beach

Beach New Member

once upon a time I believe I was self conscious of using toys.. now I can't imagine not incorporating them in the bedroom. I believe no matter how good a lover a Guy may indeed be, a simple little vibe will increase her pleasure exponentialy.
    I hope you two can communicate great and work something out that makes everyone happy !

6. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

thanks ill try this (if i don't chicken out)!

hmm maybe.

i used my friends vib and got hooked 2 weeks ago. never used before 2 weeks ago!

i visit him at work and i used vib before i left and i was very happy to see him at his work :p it spices me up really quickly.

7. looking4

looking4 New Member

Here is a womans answer - my hubby introduced me to "EVERYTHING" but intercourse and if it were not for the vibrator I would have never had an orgasm! If it feels good and you enjoy it he should not tell you no...let him know that it is no "threat" to him or his performance. If that doesnt work then take away something he enjoys/feels good (your lips on him??) and see how he likes it!

8. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

he likes blowj*bs the most so maybe i could do less of that lolz and then say like ' my vib makes me feel like blowing you lots' :)

9. Kermit

Gold Member

If he loves you and has a degree of maturity (unless he's in the "i should be enough for you" stage) he'd want you and your vagina to be as happy and satisfied as possible. Plus i'm sure it would be hot for him to walk in on you using it

I guess my point is tell him, and if he has a modicum of maturity he'll be cool with it

#9 Kermit, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  10. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

hmmm ok i'll tell him. he is competitive about things lol

11. Kermit

Gold Member

you could always tell him while you are using a vibrator lol, can't think of a sexier or more agreeable way to tell him lol

12. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

lol too shy but for sure during bed :)

13. Kermit

Gold Member

well if he's already riled up and ready, he should be even more agreeable

14. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

yep for certain :):)

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Touchy subject with hubby, insecure or upbringing?
    Maybe if he was to come across some related article and use it as a conversation subject.
    Today I feel secure and feel happy to have a woman fulfilled, so I would even use it to please, even tie my partner as a surprise.
    How about using the vibrator on your man for his pleasure too ...
    All depending on his level of comfort, maybe only against his penis will do and stimulate nicely.

16. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

My thoughts are that this would be an extremely immature approach. If you truly want him to listen and understand, you need to approach him in a very mature manner. Acting like a child with a "you took mine, so I'm going to take yours" approach is only going to make matters worse. You are an adult, and he is an adult. Treat him as such, and you are more likely to get a compromise. Hiding it from him could break trust, which can also be very damaging to a relationship. I have actually even heard some guys say that if their wife hid a dildo or vibrator from them, and used it when they weren't around, they may compare that to cheating with another guy. The point is, be upfront and honest about it, and don't act like a child. He is much less likely to even want to listen if you aren't acting mature about the subject.

17. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

I tried to introduce my wife to vibes when we got married.:eyes Not interested. it sat in a drawer for 5 years then (dissapeard got thrown out) several years ago I bought another and used it on her together.:p that is when this tool became something other than a dirty object that sluty people use. it was a tool, an inhancer, something that made us both feel good. with out male enhancement I pop pretty quick so the vibe is my friend. It keeps me in the sex for way longer that what I normaly get time wise.
    SHOW HIM him how much you like it by doing it yourself first. he wont make you stop in the middel of sex. I would shy away from any deep pentrating acts (for now:dgrin). THAT IS MOST GUYS FEARS THAT THIS THING WILL TAKE MY PLACE. My cock is not 10" long and vibrates????? . I love to use it on my wife she almost never does it to herself when Im here. Fast forward a couple years two days ago. She just brough home a 14" black monster :eek I beleive we are both afraid of it for now. ill keep yall in the loop good luck and Im sure this is just a speed bump in an outstanding sex life thats just around the corner.
    sorry so long but worth saying I think.

18. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

I aasked but he doesnt like the vibrator he said :(

I took that approach - talked a lot so its all open now :)

Wow my hubby is opposite! :ugh

He refused the vibrator and said he doesnt like me relying on it and said he for us to go back to what we did before marriage - he said to make love in his office at lunch everyday so we do that now lol

19. Kermit

Gold Member

Gotta love office sex lol

20. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

:) yep i got no complaints