I just snitched on the neighbor rapist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrcock, Nov 16, 2012.

1. mrcock

Gold Member

I just couldn't do nothing for so long. girl was screaming from something like the start of this year. no one would do nothing. I recently realized that she would scream oooooooooooooooooooo cause her mouth was tighten up. it seemed to me that she would want to have ma attention to her as she would make some sounds like moving in a box. I just couldn't go with this ghetto shit ethics so I called the cops. but I just realized that they did nothing

so why did I do it? why did I helped her? she never asked for the help. yea she was screaming for like all this year. but all she was saying was "don't do it" "she can't do it" "please". why did I do it? yea there was a little boy too. he would scream, cry often too. why I did it?

now, I am a snitch. so I guess I am dead now

I did something. but as always nothing would happen

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

MC; what you have is your self respect in being true to your sense of decency and honest in your action regardless personal risk.
    All too often people act like the three wise monkeys when they full know that they aught to take immediate action.
    I see by your signature that you have taken your penitence like a man too ;)

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. almostthere

Gold Member

I saw a guy beating his GF in a car next to me once. I called 911 and followed the car until the police pulled him. She denied all of it. Then her dad called me and asked if i would testify in court. I was pissed that the cops gave up my info. I had small kids and a stay at home wife at the time. Last thing i needed was this asshole coming to my house when i was at work. I kinda know how ya feel. You do the right thing then your ass is on the line.

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I really dislike the word "snitch" especially when used in this context. When you're doing the right thing, you're doing the right thing. "Snitches" and "Narcs" do it for selfish reasons like money or self preservation from the authorities. You simply did the the right thing and reported a crime in progress.

I would be a bit annoyed about my info being given out as well, but chances are good they only gave it to the victim's family, because they know fully well if they gave your info to the perp then you'd be in danger.

As for doing the right thing and then having your ass on the line, I'd rather do the right thing and know my morals/ethics and personal honor are intact than let it go and feel like a fucking slimy piece of shit about it after the fact. For me personally, seeing something like that and then just ignoring it makes me no better than the person committing whatever the crime may be, and I can't lie, I get incredibly pissed when I see vids of guys beating their GF or kids jumping some other kid and people just pay no mind and walk by. So many fucking gutless sheep. "At least it's not me!" pissed.gif

5. biker061

Gold Member

dude, you didn't 'snitch'...you reported a crime being committed, good for you! boo if the popo didn't follow up!

CLE32793 likes this.
  6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Update?

7. mrcock

Gold Member

his wife didn't used the opportunity when the cops were there. of course she wouldn't, she can't by herself get the money they are having together. she also doesn't want no changes, so I guess being raped from time to time is no big deal to her. though ma behavior, that I called the cops, won't be forgiven here. I was gonna move outta here, so it doesn't matters to me. though I avoid being at different unprotected places as they would deal with me real quick. I saw once someone got empty beer bottles being broken on his head after he was knocked out, after the multiple attack on him while he being the only male there. I saw also like someone got stabbed in the eye, he was screaming endlessly for like 10 minutes until he got into a taxi. though the attackers would get into the other taxi that would follow the first one. I saw a dead body at the daytime also. though this screams are rare now. at least I don't have to ask maself all the time when she gets raped, to call the cops, or not to. so it is a pleasure to me that I called them

:lol

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Dude, you live in a seriously fucked up place. That's all I can say. Sounds in desperate need of a lead enema.