I just pick all of the fucking winners! DONT I?!?!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jayce, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

My ex of 5 years cheated on me and dumped me. Makes sense right? Evidently her little boytoy cheated on her, and now she's showing some slight interest in what I'm doing by asking buddies of mine if I hate her and how I am.

My recent ex of several months decided to dump me and days later run after my best friend whom introduced me to her.

There's a bit more to the list, but these 2 are the most recent showing any unwanted activity in my life at the current time.

I just keep hitting one great relationship after another. Don't I?

There's nothing that I want to do more than to take a dump in a paper bag and light it on fire on their porch step. Oh my, I would love that opportunity. :dgrin:brow:brow:brow:cool:cool:mad:mad:phat:phat :toast:jerry

2. Father Bob

Father Bob New Member

take a nice long break from anything serious.....there are great women out there, and one will come along when it's the last thing on your mind.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

There may be nice women out there but I still want to shit in a bag and light it on fire on their porch step.

4. Saz

Saz New Member

I would advise against the lighting of shitbags, however fun it seems, and perhaps buy a punchbag or join a gym so that you can work off the stress and anger.
    I've had a really bad break up before, but life does have to go on and you can't start thinking that every relationship will end up like the rest, otherwise all of your future romances are likely to follow the same path.

Stay positive dude :D

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sounder advice, I've never heard. :rofl

6. Saz

Saz New Member

Thank you. Glad to know my words are not wasted. *lights a bag and runs*

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

You should use it as your signature line. Sounds like something Gandhi would have said.

8. Saz

Saz New Member

Sounds like something our local policeman would say if we were discussing the subject. Might be something to do next time i'm bored! (I know, I am extremely immature :woohoo In fact, I am wearing my Spidey t-shirt as I type)

9. keyboardsrcool

keyboardsrcool New Member

well dont get discouraged. the saying goes there are plenty of fish in the sea. Just remember some fish are poisonous...

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

But underneath that anger is a shitload (pardon the pun :eyes) of hurt, and that's what you should be focused on dealing with. Deal with the pain so you can heal from it and move on. And, Jayce, you need to figure out why you keep ending up with these women. If I were you I'd ask myself why you were attracted to these women (who have the emotional maturity of a kumquat), and why you're attracting this type. Start figuring out what you can do differently next time, and whether or not there's anything about yourself that could use a bit of tweaking (let's face it, we all have room for improvement personality-wise).

Don't let this opportunity to learn something about yourself and the way you approach relationships slip through your fingers. If you can take something away from it, it was a valuable experience.

11. ArmaniStud

ArmaniStud New Member

dude just chill. I recommend what one of the first posters said that taking a break is always good and your gonna meet someone when u least expect it. I Have dated a shit load of girls and in all honesty i have fallen in love a total of 3 times. The latest girl was the one of which i was sure it was love and not just a strong attraction, needless to say she avoided me for a week before telling me that she did not love me anymore, rite when i was going through very hard moments in my life :uhh:. But im still positive that there is someone out there thats great for me and im sure its the same for u... look it this girl was a bitch, better to find out now than later. Just keep your head up and go light some bags lol j/k.

12. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

You know that all sounds good. I fell for the same type of woman over and over. I can describe them to you. Smart, tall, thin, powerful women and every one a cheat and a bit crazy. After years of therapy I now know I was falling in live with my mother over and over. It helps not at all. To get the juices really flowing they still have to be smart, tall, thin powerful woman who are a bit crazy. I have learned to go for the ride and when it crashes shrug it off and go on.:ugh:ugh

13. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

LOL, thats the same as me.

I have a casual 'sexual encounters' only type relationship with a friend of mine whom i met this May.

I was with my ex for a year before i broke up with her in March of this year. She wore the pants in the relationship, was tall, thin, lots of friends/popular, wasn't all that smart but very confident. Just sitting next to her turned me on so much, it was incredible, but she just lost her attraction for me because i was a wuss for the most part. She said she wanted to keep loving me but couldn't because the way i acted didnt foster that kind of attraction towards me (sometimes i was strong/confident, more often than not, too weak) We have awkward conversations every so often, we even almost kissed at a friend's party last saturday night, but i just couldnt do it.

I'm still incredibly attracted to her, it's kinda ridiculous. When i knocked on the door of my friend's house, i saw her through the window and i just got all nervous. I know she still has alot of feelings for me because my friends girlfriend is a close friend and he tells me all the time. I could also tell because she was practically staring at me the whole party with this look on her face. I slip up every so often though, at another party i was a bit drunk and i ended up getting physical with her best friend and my ex found out. I called her the day after to see if she wanted to hang out after she got out of work and she snapped at me about her best friend's little encounter with me....bullshit, her BF is a slut, and i cant count on two hands how many guys she's slept with (she's only 17)

But yeah, it sucks that sometimes the person that makes you feel so great and you feel so passionate towards doesn't feel the same way about you. We never had sex (she was a bible hugger), but for some reason just kissing her totally blew my mind, while my 'friend with benefits' who willingly gives me blowjobs and is quite cute BTW just cant make me cum to save her life. I just cant imagine how magical it would have been to have sex with my ex, ugh, im such a sucker for bullshit like this.

14. Jayce

Gold Member

This situation just completely blows my mind. My ex was only aquaintences with my buddy, that was it, but he just had this feeling and introduced us anyway and we hit it off. Shortly after, because of the way my buddy was treating his ex girlfriend (whom was my ex's best friend), my ex HATED him. She absolutely despised him. I can't believe some of the things she said about him. And sadly, I agreed with everything, because he really was extremely ungreatful of the good things his ex did for him.

Then, randomly, he dumps his ex. My ex dumps me. And what, four days later those two are fucking dating? Are you fucking kidding me? And the thing that puts the icing on the cake is, I wasn't even THAT mad that he was dating her. I mean at first I was, but what REALLY got me the most was knowing he was a friend since 6th grade, and that he had the nerve to laugh about it and find amusement on the subject. I simply told the both of them that I hope the sacrifices they've made and the losses they acquired was worth the petty hookup they now share. Fuck them. I'm friends with my buddy's ex, and it really bothers me so badly how this situation played out. I know I'm not a perfect guy, but I really did so much for her. I know my friend isn't perfect, but she did everything she could for her ex.

It took everything I had not to go up and beat the shit out of him. Actually, I lied. After getting a very low text message from him, I was changing clothes to go kick the shit out of him. Luckily another buddy happened to call me and told me he was stoppin over cause he was in the area. I told him the story and he said nah nah it aint worth it blah blah... maybe not, but it just sucks losing a friend since 6th grade over something like this.

Fuck them.

DJAKFJSDLFKAJSE(P@#$*RAKLJSDFKLJASKLDFJASKLJ

Hi there my name is Jayce, I'm 5 foot 11 about 185 lbs I'm a hard worker and I'm currently in school. I'll be graduating in April and for the love of God all I want is to meet a girl with a damn brain!! If interested feel free to PM me, thanx!!

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Love: The best of times and worst of times, when you have it , you could climb everest, when its gone you feel like that same mountain just droped on your head.

16. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Damn...that's my problem, I have a mountain on my head :lol

17. cowgoddess1981

cowgoddess1981 New Member

I know...

I know the feeling...
    I think out of all the people I've been with, all but 3 didn't cheat on me. The temptation in this world is too strong for most, and they think the grass is greener on the other side. It never is. Eventually they learn and see that....but by that time, it's usually too late.

18. Jayce

Gold Member

Supposedly my ex and my buddy are "dating" to simply piss us off. Not sure if it's true, but it's what I've heard in the grapevine.

Who does that shit? Seriously? We're all 20 years or older. Why? What's the point? I got done with elementary school a long time ago, damnit!!

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Never ever ever listen to the grape vine .....its usualy sour grapes from assholes that are out to stir up shit...

20. relaxhun

relaxhun New Member

LOL, sorry i just couldn't resist laughing at the bag of shit comment (billy Madison!)