"I just had GREAT sex" thread?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CruelTease, Dec 22, 2010.

1. CruelTease

Gold Member

I'm super surprised there isn't one. I know when I've had some great sex the night before, it turns me on a little more talking about it afterwards.

Anyway, I did have great sex last night. Twice. Once in the car (random, "pull over and fuck me" sex), then in the middle of the night I woke up and started stroking him... He responded as required for me to hop on and ride my way to a rather noisy orgasm. I'm still grinning like an idiot tonight!

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

3. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Nice :) I had some good sex monday night under the lunar eclipse! In a parking lot bent over the drivers seat of a truck, guess he enjoyed it too cuz I got a message about how hot it was yesterday!

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I was about the mention Flirty's thread too.

5. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yesturday when i got home from work, i was taken for a ride by santa's "naughty helper".........only got a hand job today....:(

6. gphine

I LOVE handjobs! Nothin' wrong with that!

7. CruelTease

Gold Member

I love handjobs too! It's something I adore doing, being able to watch his face, his every reaction to how I'm touching him, *phew* makes me so hot!

8. andretti

andretti New Member

Nice! I think handjobs are way underrated. I love getting them - especially prolonged ones.

I like the nice view I get of her, I love to "watch her watch me," and I like how she can take me on a wild up-and-down roller coaster ride, by speeding up and slowing down at just the right time. (I love being able to watch myself spurt, too, something I can't really do during intercourse or BJs)

I don't think I'd ever say, "Only got a handjob..." In fact, I'm usually eagerly awaiting my next one :^)

9. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i like hand jobs too, but when i was getting head, and had to stop cause her mom got home, i was disappointed.even though it was hot getting a hand job underneath the blanket we were covered up with.

10. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Wonderful!! Good for you.:dgrin

11. Godiva

Godiva Member

I can't remember my last time! I'm waiting for New Years ;) I'll post back then!

12. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

we just had good sex last night.. it was drunken sex & it would have been so much better had I been sober :)

13. CruelTease

Gold Member

I had great sex in my head this morning in the shower at my parents house. New shower... Detatchable head... Amazing pressure... I think its time for a new bathroom in my house!

14. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

Yay for great sex! I am happy to say I can post in this thread tonight.

My wife and I drive 8 hours to visit her family. On the way there a couple years ago, we discovered a nice adult store where the selection rocks (they sell quality stuff like Fun Factory toys and Fleshlights) and the staff are just amazing. We stop there every time we go for a visit, and this trip is no exception. This time around, we bought FF Bendy Beads and Gun Oil personal lube. Needless to say, we got too "tired" to make it the rest of the way, so we stopped off and got a room.

To be fair, I am biased in favor of anal sex. We started off with plain sex, and tried out the Gun Oil on her clit. She loved the new lube, so we tried playing a little with the back door, and soon enough we were trying out the new anal beads. Talk about awesome! The beads warmed up her backside very very nicely, and before I knew it she was begging for me to fuck her in the ass with a vibe in her front. Mind you, this is one of my very favorite things, so naturally I did not hesitate to oblige her. Good god I love fucking my wife in the ass!

So yeah, I had great sex tonight.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Outdoors in the Australian Bush, just a half-hours drive from home. Warm and sunny, the gum trees filtering the sunlight, a pleasant breeze, the sound of birds in the background, and my wife and I. Lunch, and then again!

For those in the Northern Hemisphere, it's summer in Australia, and where I live the temperature seldom gets extremely hot. Mostly just nice for outdoors sex.

16. CruelTease

Gold Member

I broke my favourite little bullet vibe yesterday so wewent shopping for a new one... When we got home, we used it together while having sex. Perfect. *blissed out face*

17. awakened

awakened New Member

Awesome, great, wonderful, hard sex last night !!!!!! After being tame for too many days in a row, he realized we both needed a hot, hard sex session. We broke in three new toys and now i have new favorites for sure. Also found that vibe on high is way to intense for new clit hood piercing:0

18. gphine

Nice! Every once in while, a good, hard solid bit of sex (as opposed to "lovemaking":p) is just what the doctor ordered.

19. htoad

htoad Active Member

I have been on vacation since before Christmas, and that has given us many opportunities for great sex. One encounter was at the end of a long romantic evening of a semi-formal dinner and ballroom dancing, we got back home and slowly stripped each other, exploring our bodies along the way, to kick off a long foreplay and fucking session. Another time was our annual "Let's spend the day fucking around the Christmas tree and make a few sex videos while we are at it" activity. Bunnie wore some very erotic "Santa slut" outfits for our little scenarios. Going back to work after New Years Day is going to be very difficult. :)

20. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

great bj in the car today in her drive way thats viewable from the front room window.......while her mom was taking down the christmas tree in the front room.....